6: JYP

Y/N's POV:

The drive to the meeting was quiet. I was upset about what Nayeon had told me. Everything that she said made sense as to why Jennie changed in the last month. I just can't believe Jennie would've done that. It's whatever though... I just need to get ready for the meeting with this JYP guy... I didn't need to worry about Jennie right now.

I was nervous though about the whole situation. I was going to have a meeting with this "JYP" guy even though I've never met him in my life. What could this meeting even be about? Was he upset that I carelessly driven my motorcycle and endangered the girls? That was the only answer that I could think of.

Seoul was bustling with life as people were carrying out their everyday tasks. The scenery was breathtaking however. There were so many skyscrapers that it made everyone walking past them look so small.

"Wow..." I muttered, looking out the window.

"Wow is the only right response. Whenever I first drove around the city, I was taken aback from the scenery too. Everything is different from the small town I lived in." the driver said, breaking the silence.

We continued to have a conversation about the city and it was quite nice

We continued to have a conversation about the city and it was quite nice. The driver apologized for the silence, stating that I looked rather stressed when I came into the car and he didn't want to intrude.

"Please don't apologize sir. I'm just nervous since I was summoned here on such short notice." I said while looking out the window.

We arrived at a building that had a nice modern look to it.  The building simply had the word "JYP" on it. It looked really expensive to say the least.

"We're here at your destination

"We're here at your destination." the driver said as he put the car in park.

I looked in disbelief as I kept staring at the building.  I was going to have a meeting here...? I got out the car and thanked the driver for his time.  Before I walked off towards the building, he suddenly called out to me from the car.

"Are you, by any chance, a trainee?"

I shook my head. "No I'm not. But, could you tell me what JYP is exactly?