7: Convenience Store

(A/N: Thanks for 200 reads. It means alot)

Y/N's POV:

Dahyun just stood there, visibly shocked from seeing me at the door. I just awkwardly smiled at her while she looked at me with her mouth open.

"Aish, Dahyun, who is it?" Jihyo's annoyed voice got closer and closer to us as Jihyo made her way the door. "Are you just going to leave the door op-"

As she stood by Dahyun, she soon realized why Dahyun was at the door for so long as she saw me standing there.

"Hey Jihyo..." I awkwardly said as the three of us stood in silence at the door. I didn't know what to say exactly so I just waved at her. Jihyo coyly did a small wave back at me. There's that cute, flustered side of her again...

Dahyun suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside to the dorm. "Make sure you close the door, unnie! Thank you!" Dahyun mischievously said as she led me into the living room.  Jihyo shot daggers at Dahyun while she closed the door and followed us into the living room.

Dahyun still held onto my right wrist like I was a small child and announced my arrival to the other girls

Dahyun still held onto my right wrist like I was a small child and announced my arrival to the other girls. "Girls!  Y/N missed us so much that he had to come back here again!"  They laughed at Dahyun's exaggeration as they greeted me once again.

"So what brings you back here?"  asked Nayeon while she watched the TV.

I explained to them about what JYP had told me and the girls were excited for me to stay to say the least. Sana jumped with joy as she heard that I'd be spending 2 more days with them. 

"It will be so much more fun with you around here Y/N!"  She happily said as she latched onto my other arm.

I felt my face get a bit warm as she suddenly touched me like that. "Of course, I hope we all can have fun for the next two days." I answered as I looked and smiled at Sana.

"Come sit down by me! You gotta tell us what happened with JYP." Sana smiled as she pulled me towards the couch with the other 7. I was about to sit down beside Sana until Dahyun tugged me from my other arm. Sana must've forgotten that she had my other arm since she was shocked from seeing Dahyun on my other side.

"Sorry unnie, but Y/N had said that he wanted to sit with me, isn't that right?" Dahyun winked at me as Sana pouted at her statement. This girl is so mischievous I swear... I decided to go along with the Eagle regardless because if it meant seeing cute girls pout all day, I wouldn't mind being an accomplice.

"I sorta promised her that at the door... mianhae Sana." I lied to Sana as she let go of my arm and pouted. I'm so sorry Sana, but this is all Dahyun's doing. Please get mad at the devious Dahyun!

  Please get mad at the devious Dahyun!