23: Sharon, My Sanguinity

3rd Person POV:

'Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up...'

Those were the only words that were circulating through Mina's mind as she tried her best to shake you awake but to no avail.  Tears were forming in her eyes as this cumbersome situation dreadfully hung in the air around her.

"Y/N... Please..."  Her voice croaked as she tried to understand just what had happened just now.

She kept replaying the scene in her mind that led up to this... event. Just what had happened during those moments that had caused you to pass out suddenly?

First, you two were just talking. BamBam shortly came over, and then that guy bumped into you. Then, you two talked with BamBam for a bit. Afterward, you both left the party and were walking to your motorcycle when you suddenly just fell to the ground and passed out.

Mina placed her index and middle finger onto the side of your neck to check for a pulse. She held her breath as she waited to feel a pulse or beat of any kind. It felt like centuries had passed on until she finally felt a pulse that was strong enough.

One, one thousand;

Two, one thousand;

Three, one thousand;

Four, one thousand;

Five, one thousand;

After 5 long seconds, Mina had her wish. She felt a small 'THUMP' with her fingers placed on your neck.

Feeling a pulse, she sighed in relief to know that you were—in fact—still alive but barely breathing. It eased her mind a bit; now, she was trying to figure out what you had muttered before you had suddenly fallen to the ground.

"Tal... take me..."

Mina kept repeating 'tal' to herself for what felt like forever.  From her guesses, you were talking but only the last part of the word was loud enough that she could audibly hear it.

And to take you to this place..? Just where would you want her to take you to during a time like this? The only logical rationale that'd make sense in this situation was...

"The hospital..." Mina mumbled to herself as she finally had her eureka moment, "Tal... hospital... it makes sense!"

Now there was another issue awaiting Mina. Just how would she get you to the hospital now?

Of course, she could ask her manager unnie to take the two of you to the hospital. However, if she told manager unnie, then she'd find out about them attending that party.

She also could tell the other girls about this, but that'd take too long if the 9 of them bicker about what to do about you.  By then, who knows what would happen to you if it took too long for you to get to the hospital?

Calling an ambulance was another option, yet it'd cause a wildfire within the Korean entertainment industry. 

If Dispatch or any other news outlet was to ever catch wind of a Seoul Arts High party where underage idols and trainees were drinking alcohol, then the consequences would've been drastic for everyone that attended the party.

'I can't get everyone in trouble because of this... Just what do I do then?' Mina asked herself, desperate for a solution as each second passed by.

Her hands—shaky and sweaty—vacated from your body to your face.  The look on her face evinced fear, worry, and hopelessness at the same time. 

Knitted eyebrows, a downcast look in her eyes, and pursed lips, she couldn't think of what to do right now.  Cupping your face in her dainty hands, she just stared at your features as she continued to brainstorm.