24 - round 2, 3 and maybe 4? *M*

"but Mark, I'm tired...." Jieun whined, trying to pull away from his grasp. But Jieun's strength was nothing compared to Mark's.

Grabbing her by her waist, he pulled her in closer. Locking her in his arms, he snuggled his face into the crook of her neck, inhaling in her scent. She reeked of sweat and alcohol, and there's still a faint of her perfume. But to Mark, she smells just as amazing as before.

"Mark..." Jieun muttered her voice pleading. Begging for no round 2 and just wanting some shut-eye. Ignoring her response, Mark continues to leave wet trails all over her jaw and neck.

"Baby... Please" He whispered into her ear, Jieun felt flustered hearing his tone.

His breath hitting her ear. Then he proceeds to kiss her neck. Sucking the same places that he had left his love on. It wasn't like she wanted to say no. In fact, she wanted him to, but she was tired.

Mark pulled away. Giving her a look. Those god damn puppy eyes of his. How could she say no?

Jieun was pliant. Sighing, she gave in and nodded her head. Mark smiled, all giggling like a little kid with his teeth showing. How cute, she thought.

Giving her a little peck on the forehead, he then laid her down on the bed. He lets her head perfectly rested on her pillow. "Just relax okay?" He said and gently stroked her head, fingers going through her hair.

She was tired but deep down she wanted this. And seeing how considerate he was, makes her heart flutter even more.

His hands roamed all parts of her body, going down from her neck and now to her bottom, then eventually her heat. He placed soft little kisses on her tummy, eyes looking up at her. Jieun felt all ticklish when he did that.

From the stomach then to her abdomen. Lower and lower as each minute passes by. Then his lips made its way to her inner thighs. Kissing, sucking, leaving wet trails all over. Jieun squirmed, trying to shut her leg close, "Don't close your legs" Mark muttered, his voice deep and low.

Mark surprised her by grabbing her legs by her thigh, slightly raising them upward, revealing her pussy that was glistening in her own juice.

Mark puckered his lips. Then blowing cold air to her exposed core. Sending shivers down her spine when he did that, "Mark!!" Jieun whined her voice high. He was teasing her. Mark chuckled darkly at her response.

Observing her reaction, Mark slides in one finger. Entering her insides. It felt all warm and mushy. Jieun gasped at the sudden entrance. Mark started to pump his finger, stroking her insides.

Her breathing got uneven as he did that, feeling all her muscles getting tense. Her back arching.

Then he slides in his second finger. Playing with her folds, while his thumb rubbed circles on her clit. "Mark..." Jieun moaned, feeling the wave of pleasure hit her.

He was a god with his fingers. and her constant moaning of his name every now and then, makes him hornier as the time passes.

Jieun felt tense, her muscles did the same. Her walls clenched at his fingers, her tightness wrapped him all over.

Feeling how tense she was, "Chill... baby... shhh" Mark cooed, trying to calm her down.

Baby. That god damn new nickname that makes her fold all the damn time.

Mark continues to rub, stroke, sliding his fingers in and out of her. Making sure she feels all the pleasure he's giving. Jieun felt all her blood rushed, all going to her heated core.

"hnggh.. Mark... Please... I'm... gonna.." Jieun pants, barely finishing her sentence. Her words chopped by Mark's fingers.

Jieun squirmed, her body trembling at his touch. Afterall the vulva is a very sensitive spot. Feeling her climax come close. "go ahead princess... come for me" Mark ordered, looking at how tense her girlfriend was feeling.