Saving ashton •9•

||Ashtons POV||

"I'm in this stupid fucking hallway!!!!" I yelled, "I'm sick of this god damn stupid ass hallway!! I hate this stupid hallway I hate it!"

I had told Luke I would try to wake up but honestly I have no idea how. Also when Lucy had visited I agreed she could tell Luke that I like him if he felt the same way. Which I guess is okay because if he likes me he'll know I like him and if he doesn't she said she wouldn't tell him.

I looked around as I walked. Maybe I can find the room I'm in and like jump in my body or something. I looked in room after room as I walked by. The hospital was empty so this was no use. I sighed and continued walking. Then I made a usual right turn but this time there was a huge stair case. Was I allowed to go up there? I mean like is this force thing going to let me?

I tried picking up my leg but nothing happened. This stupid force thing! I pulled my leg harder and harder then my leg went on the first stair and I heard a big tear like if someone had torn a piece of paper in my ear. Then I easily walked up the long stair case. When I got up I felt free I didn't have to walk in a straight line! I can walk as crooked as I please! I smiled running and spinning from room to room.

"Okay bye ash I love you." I heard a voice say. I stopped moving and creepily walked to a room where I think I heard the voice. I saw a person with crutches standing by someone in a bed.

I tripped over a cord making a bunch of noise but the guy didn't look at me so I guess they can't see me. I walked up to the bed that held a body and I realized it was me and the person in the crutches was Luke! I went around the bed hugging him and kissing his cheek but he didn't even flinch. He grabbed "my" hand. You know like the me that's in the hospital.

"Bye I love you too Luke." I actually said and as I said this the me that was laying down mumbled "bye - l-love - too - Luke."

I looked at Luke and he smiled. "I love how you say my name." Then he touched my cheek and I felt the spark through my actual body.

"So you can hear me?" I asked and the other me mumbled "you - hear me?"

"Uh well I can't hear every word but if you tell me something I can basically hear most of it and fill in the blanks." He said.

"okay well bye Luke." I said and other me said "o-okay - bye." I was just thinking about telling him but no Lucy is going to talk to him and I'm not taking the risk.

"Okay bye love you ash." He said then he walked out of the room in his crutches. I starred at my lifeless looking body.

"Okay I found myself now what do I do?"

I looked around the room for anything. I sighed and walked back over to me. I starred at myself for a while. I looked down at my hands. I grabbed my hand and I felt a pain go through my arm and lead into my stomach. As I held on to my hand still I clenched my stomach. I was starting to fall over and the pain was getting unbearable. I looked at my body and it was shaking uncontrollably. My vision was going blurry and I fell over onto the bed where my body lied but it was weird because all I could do was lay straight and it's like my body disappeared because I could feel the Cotten bed under me. I could barley see anything, my vision was blurry as hell and then I heard a very deep voice yell "ASHTON! ASHTON CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I tried to respond but I couldn't even talk.

My vision went completely black and it was so quiet. I felt a shock go through my chest. Ahhhh mother fucker!! The pain went away but then I felt it again. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry.

My vision became blurry again and then the yelling and voices I couldn't make out came back.

"Ashton can you hear me?" A black male with a deep voice said.