Saving ashton •14•

||Michaels pov||

So calum and I have been going out for about a week in a half now and I know imma sound like a teenage girl that just is on her first relationship but anyways I know I love him. I dont want to tell him though. He might freak him out and what if he doesnt feel the same? What if one day he realizes hes not gay and leaves me?

"Michhhaell?"

"Oh um sorry what?" I said confused, focusing back to reality.

"The movie is over what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Oh um whatever you want to." I smiled at him. He took the movie out of the dvr and put it back into the corecct case for it. Then he walked over to our bed. Since we pushed our two beds together we can sleep together and have enough room.

He kicked off his shoes and got under the blanket with me.

"Im tired. " he said as he yawned and snuggled up into my chest. I was kind of hoping for a little more but for nieve calum i would have to be the one to start it. I tilted his head up and kissed his lips.

"Mm michael stop." He mumbled turning around. I snuggled closer to him, spooning him.

"Mm michael I can feel your excitment on me " he mumbled. I blushed at how I was already a little hard and calum noticed. Its not my fault he has a cute small ass. I leaned over him.

"Michael stop im tired." He mumbled again. I started sucking the skin on his neck and he sat up.

"Ugh michael cant you just fucking stop?!" He snapped at me.

"Im sorry. I just wanted to kiss my boyfriend." I mumbled. He sighed and faced me

"Michael I cant do this anymore I-I cant be your boyfriend." He said and that right there felt like someone stabbed my heart with a knife and then yanked it out.

"Wh-what? Why?" I stumbled felling my heart pounding.

"I-Im with someone else. We were at a party and they dared me to go out with you for a week. I-im sorry I didnt tell you but I am now. I-I didnt expect you to like me back. Im really sorry michael." Those words hurt a little more.

"Why didnt you just tell me?"

"I dont know but - but im sorry michael." He said getting out of the bed.

"Wait are you even gay?" I asked. He shook his head yes and left me there on the bed. This whole time, this whole relationship meant nothing to him?! But It ment the world to me. It made me realize im gay. I was thinking I loved him. I would have gaven him my virginity..well from the ass. He ment everything and I was just some dare. Who even is he with?!

I heard screaming downstairs and I ran down.

"Get the fuck out of my life Hemmings!!" Ashton yelled in lukes face.

"I didnt mean to!" Luke yelled.

"Well you did now get the fuck away!!" He yelled.

"I-I didn't mean to." Luke said putting his head down.

"Get away."

Luke nodded and he walked out the door grabbing his keys. I walked down the stairs and rapped my arms around the crying ashton.

"What happened?" I asked. His anger turned into uncontrollable crying.

"H-he was l-lying. He d-doesn't like me. H-he was dared. H-he has another boyfriend." He cried. Wait no. There is no way calum and luke are going out. No way right. They wouldnt do that. They cant.

"Its okay ash. Its okay." I said rubbing his arm as we sat on the floor with him cuddled into my lap.

"I-its n-not. I love him." He cried.

"Its okay. Fuck them." I said trying to be comforting.

"Them?"

"Oh calum said the same thing to me just a minute ago." I said.

"You dont think-?"

"No. No they cant. They wouldnt. I-I dont know." I said and we stayed quiet as I comforted ash and sat there for I dont know how long. To think everything was finally being perfect and luke and calum had ro ruin everything. I picked up ashtons face and rubbed away his salty tears from his cheeks. I looked as his pink chapped lips. Then I started leaning in and I tasted the saltiness of the tears he cried but our lips still moved in sync.

-

Ashton was finally asleep. He has been crying forever over fucking luke. I want to punch both of them and I swear if they're dating each other I will. I decided to go down stairs and get some water. I turned on the light.

"What the fuck!!" I yelled as i saw calum and luke making out on the couch. Then they looked at me like dears in head lights.

"Your not. No there is no fucking way you guys are together?!" I yelled. There was silence but the silence that told me what I said was exactly true.

"Get out of our fucking house! Dont you know how much your hurting ash, luke!? And how much your hurting me calum!" I yelled.

They got up saying nothing leaving out the door. My guess is that theyre going to sleep in the car but whatever. As long as there not here where ash can come down and find them. I sighed running my hand through my hair. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

I went back up to my room and ashton was laying there sound asleep. I got in with him starring at his face. His eyes were puffy and his chapped lips parted.

I dont know how this day started so good from the interview and ended so badly.

-

My eyes opened to the blinding brightness and I felt a warm body next to me. I turned around in the bed expecting to see ashton but I didnt. I saw the stupid asain calum next to me.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed?" I asked him as I shoved him away from me.

"W-what this is are bed." He said groggily.

"Didnt I kick you and Luke out last night?"

"No why would you?" He said confused.

"Um no reason." I said. I got out of bed and went to ashton and lukes room. I knocked but noone said anything so I opened the door and I saw them cuddling. I closed the door.

Was that whole thing just a dream? It was all just a dream. Wow it felt so real.

I sighed. That whole thing was a dream. Just a twisted weird dream...