Masquerade Mate

Masquerade Mate

•All Rights Reserved •

Hi, I'm soo excited your taking the time to read my story. ^-^

This is a new story that popped into my head randomly soo I mostly don't know where I'm going with it, but I'll figure it out as I go along.

PLEASE NOTE:

I tend to have some spelling errors; usually minor.

My jokes can be corny >_<

I'm a brownie addict.........don't judge me!

On with the story......

Kristoff's POV

I knew it was Her the second her scent trespassed in my nose with the oxygen I was constantly inhaling. My wolf who had been ignoring me the past few months stirred in the back of my mind instantly alert by the scent of our mate.

'Mine!' He growled, errging me to go find her.

Damn. I didn't want to find her now! I know I vowed to reject her when ever she came across but I never thought I'd have to meet her soo soon. I don't really want to hurt the girl but I won't be tied down now that my life is about to begin. Besides I'm only eighteen for crying out loud I still had tons of things I wanted to do before I got married and junk. Murmuring something in Chasity's ear about getting a drink I pushed her off my lap and walked off in the direction of the kitchen. The closer to the kitchen I got the stronger her scent was. My wolf was jumping from the excitement of seeing our mate. When I got to the kitchen all I found were a whole bunch of guys chugging down beers. My face scrunched up as I looked at the group of idiots. Had the fates decided to be cruel to me and match me with a guy? God, I didn't want to be gay! Who would respect a gay Alpha for crying out loud? I need a woman! I sniffed the air scared half my mind and found my mate was not even in the kitchen anymore. Phew! I turned on my heel once again, leaving the kitchen. I moved through the humongous crowd of partiers, trying to step out of the way of the grinding bodies. There was a flash of red hair that caught my attention heading to the game room. Sniffing again I realized that the red head was my mate. I pushed through the crowd ignoring the groans and shouts that were thrown towards my back. I needed to reach her before she disappeared on me again; I had to end this already. As I reached the game room I gave myself a pepp talk.

It's for the best Kristoff, she deserves a better mate who's willing to settle down. I walked in the room cracking my fingers and rolling my neck around trying to relax my muscles. Looking round the room casually I saw a gigantic crowd watching to identical red heads playing JUST DANCE 4. My jaw dropped. What the hell;which one was my mate!?

'Her scent you idiot. Her scent!'

Right. I raised my nose taking in theirs scents. My eyes popped out of their sockets, neither of them were my mate. How could that be I was positive that one of them was my mate.

"They're really good huh?" A musical voice laughed beside me. "I could never dance in front of a crowd like this but somehow my sisters can do it easily."

I looked towards where the magical voice had come from, only to find a third red headed girl.

"Da fuck!"

Her eyes widen a fraction before she shook her head mumbling something about drunk guys sucking at conversation. I stayed where I was watching her go sit over at the couch to watch her sisters dance.

Damn, my mate was fine!

My eyes soaked up the sight of her. Her full, pink lips formed into a smile; the twinkle in her hazel colored eyes as she watched her sisters in the spot light. Anyone could easily tell she wanted to get up there but something held her back.