Masquerade Mate: Chapter Three

Dedicated to

ShadowRose17

A/N

Hey ya'll Sheila here lol.

Umm this chapter will have to do with Kristoff and his lil crew. Wanted to give you a feel on how he's been the past year since the rejection.

Alright on with the story!!!

*Kristoff POV*

I was laying on my bed with my hands behind my head. Starring up at the ceiling and counting the tiles starring down at me. A knock sounded on my door instantly making my eyes roll. Persephone was really starting to irk me with her messages. She seemed to come to tell me stupid stuff all the time.

'Sir it's mighty sunny outside'

'Sir I think the chef put to many spices in your dinner'

I groaned wanting her annoying voice to leave my head. Another knock sounded.

"In." I barked.

Maybe I was being an ass but I was really losing it. I've been very nice.

A trembling Persephone entered the room pulling at her apron repeatedly. When she finally spoke her words were a stutter.

"S-s-sir your fr-friends are h-h-h-here" Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets. Nice.

The past week my Alpha authority was starting to kick in even though I still wasn't the official new Alpha yet.

"Send them in." I ordered rising from my bed. "Matter of fact stay I'll go to them instead."

I walked by her still form, making sure not to brush against her, which was hard considering she was in the doorway. Gah girls!!

I found Alan and Liam at the bottom of the stair case talking amongst themselves, Alan sending winks to a pair of maids dusting the antiques while Liam stayed silent.The girls giggled at the flirting and scampered away looking over their shoulders with innocent smiles. I rolled my eyes as he made call me motions to the girls.

"What are you two doing here?" I raised a brow.

"We heard you were throwing a huge ass party and we definently weren't gonna miss the babe fest." Alan said

Alan was the unmated one of our little group. So he was always doing his little flings and one night stands. I used to be like him. Taking different girls to bed each night. But since I've met my mate my bed has been empty waiting for its true mistress to lay.

Liam was the first of to find his mate at only the age of sixteen. She was a pretty girl with brown that was both light and dark but boy she had very opinionated things that she made sure were heard. They were a great pair and Liam was truly happy. Until one day his mate just up and left leaving no trace. He hasn't been exactly the same since but I understand him now.

I couldn't help the grin that spread on my face as I looked at my two buds. It was shortly lived when a very, very girly shriek reached my ears.

"Boys!!" My mother cried grabbing the guys in a hug. "It's good to see you both."

"You too ma'am." They both said.

"Oh this is so perfect!" My mother chirped jumping a little.

Seeing my mother jump like a school girl was not a sight I'd like to see again.

"Perfect?" The guys and I instantly raise identical eyebrows.

"Yes. I needed a male band for the ball-"

"Mom we don't want to perform" I crossed my arms.

"Ohh but I got a group of girls to perform already..."

"Dude I will not be shown up by some girls." Alan frowned "we gotta do this."

"I'm in." Liam said.

I sent a glare to both of them before turning to my mother. Slowly I nod my head yes and am greeted by a three shouts of joy.

"Better get to practicing boys" my mother gave us each a toothy grin. "those girls are good."

******

I took a deep breath.

Alan was on the guitar, Liam on the piano; both were waiting for my cue. I was holding my electric guitar strumming it softly as I looked at the microphone waiting for a song to come to mind.

Then one did.

Another deep breath and the words left my lips.

"I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine,

I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky,

I'm solo, I'm riding solo,

I'm riding solo, I'm ridin solo, sooloooo."

Singing the words were easy and the guys instantly got into the rhythm with their own instruments bobbing their head to the upbeat tune.

"I'm putting on my Shades to cover up my eyes,

I'm jumpin in my ride, I'm heading out tonight,

I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo.

I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky.

I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo."

A silent chuckle left me. The guys and I were each getting into the song, jamming like there was no tomorrow. Sadly it was coming to an end. The last few lyrics left me with great power.

"Riding solo, soooooloooo, yeah it's like S... O... L... O... S... O... L... O... S... O... L... O...

Living my life aint got stress nomore,

I'm putting on my Shades to cover up my eyes,

I'm jumpin in my ride, I'm heading out tonight,

I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo.

I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky.

I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo.

I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooowoooo.

It's 2009, I'm riding solo, sooloooo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo"

The echo from the instruments evaporated and the guys and I looked at each other. Together we all jump up and high fived. The sound resonating in the room we were practicing in.

"We so got this!" Alan shouted

A/N

Alright not as long as I hoped but here you go guys.

Hope you liked it. You get to see the guys musical side which is H. A. W. T. Hawt!!! Lol

Next couple chapter should be very musical like. Be sure to check our the video so you can listen to the song actually sung by Jason Derulo.

Please comment, vote, and or fan.

Xoxox My lil Gerbils