Chapter 3

Britney's POV

Just seeing him standing there about to start his morning routine made my blood boil. He is so irritating, he thinks every girl is a mere plaything. But it seriously should not be! I don't even know who makes him believe that he so handsome because in my eyes he is just an ugly peasant. 

Christi sensing the degree of my exasperation and fury taps me on my elbow signaling that I should get a grip on my anger. Her touch automatically brings me a sense of calmness brought only by an elder sister's touch.

 In that moment I do not know what told me to turn to my left but I did and what I see leaves me speechless. I turn my head and see Carol staring straight at Carson Andrews!!! 

What I just see leaves me bewildered because I never would have thought moreover she never gave me a hint about anything like this. Christi is totally oblivious about what is happening and I am not about to tell her until Carol herself decides to inform us about it.

 As I am still in my daydream, a shrill laughter brings me back to reality. Instantly I know who that irritating sound comes from and turn to face the idiot himself. 

Standing there in all his stupid overconfidence and cockiness. He looks at me and goes like, "Well...well...well! Who do we have here? If it is not the princess of the kingdom on my heel as if to walk away but herself." I snort and turn he stops me with a ridiculous quip. 

"Are you not going to say good morning to me and my boy here?" I almost respond to him but stop myself in time knowing that if I answer, we are going to have an audience in the hallway any minute.

 I ignore him move on to make it in time for my Literature class since it was one of my favourite subjects and I don't want to miss it for anything in the world. 

The two girls who are more or less like sisters to me follow me silently giving me the space I need. And that is one thing that makes me love them more because they respect my privacy.

I know this is short buh it gets longer in the following chapters i promise. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE.

Love y'all😘💕