Chapter 11

Britney's POV

 Going according to the promise I made yesterday, I drive my car and meet both my friends at Anette's house. Anette always being the careful one decides to drive since I would be explaining what happened and it's not safe whiles driving. 

As I begin my narration starting from the message from my mum, Carol still has a frown on her face but as I continue and she hears the mention of Bharrad she perks up and squeals. Anette turns her head slightly to the passenger seat and gives me the 'I know you like him look'. 

I pretend I didn't see it and continue narrating how the night went.By the time I finish, Carol being the hopeless romantic she is already starts forming ship names for Bharrad and I. I sigh in exasperation and then all three of us laugh. 

"I'm really sorry for how I left yesterday please forgive me." I say pouting.

 "Oh come here my lil' bumpkin. How can we stay angry at you forever." Carol says while hugging me from the side and kissing the top of my head.

 When we get to the parking lot, just when I think Carol might have forgotten, she spins me around and screams the two ship names she finally settled on. Bharritney and Bhaey!

 They both are cute and I really don't know which one I prefer so all I do is just blush. Anette pokes my stomach while teasing me because I'm blushing. Carol joins her to tease me so I cover my face to hid my embarrassment. 

When Anette parks I quickly jump out and skipper towards class but unfortunately for me they both catch to me and wrap me in the middle. I roll my eyes internally and stay put to prevent others from noticing their unusual excitement. 

At the entrance of the hallway stands Bharrad. Seeing him my cheeks heat up. He is dressed in maroon sweatpants with matching hoodie and thick boots. When his searching pupils settle on me his face lights up.

 When his searching pupils settle on me his face lights up

"Good morning ladies."

"Morning handsome." Carol responds

"I hope you all had a very good sleep last night 'cause I had the best sleep last night" Bharrad says to us three though looking at me in particular. 

I blush again and by now I know I'm as red as a glowing metal. 

"Carol and I have Arts but Britney has Algebra. I think you also have Algebra so I guess we should get going." Christine the ever-serious one says.

Before we turn to move towards the class Bharrad bends and whispers in my ear, "You are looking pretty. I think you wanna give me a heart attack with your beauty." Before I can turn my head to see his face, he holds my hand and begins to walk with a smirk on his face.

Walking together to oir next class, we had all eyes on is with Carol and Christine trailing behind us making annoying cutey-dopey sounds. With Bharrad at my side, I feel quite rigid and can't turn my head but I sure do have a feeling that those two adult-children are behind us taking videos. 

When we get to the entrance of the class, Bharrad and I turn to face each other and with the corner of my eye, I catch the camera of Carol's phone flash athat just confirms my suspicion.

They both try to hide what they were doing by giving me the most fake smile ever.

"So....Uhmmm when we get in there we're going to learn right? "

"Yes of course we would. Why what are you thinking we're ganna be doing? "

My eyes open immediately I realized how what I asked sounded. Almost as if he was reading my mind, he smirked and gave me a sideways glance. He shook his head slightly but made no comment even after seeing that I realized the hidden meaning to what he said amd the question I asked. 

I bend my head with my cheeks flushed as red as tomatoes. 

"Now come in or do you want to stay outside? I wouldn't mind being anywhere with you but would you be comfortable? "

He opens the door and I move straight to my seat. As I move I hear him whisper, "I thought so though I wouldn't really have minded." Pretending I heard none of that, I take my seat while he takes his right behind me.

After a few minutes the Algebra teacher comes in and begins witj Algebra. Not so long the lesson starts to get boring and just when I'm about to doze off, I feel slight movements in my hair. 

I turn backwards only for Bharrad to give me an innocent face. I give him a quizzical expression then turn forward. I take a sheet of paper and begin a chat.

"Is it you doing something with my hair?"

"Yes it's me :) "

"What r you doing and y?"

"Well...I'm just twirling them round my fingers 'cause that gives me satisfaction amd relaxation."

"How do you find satisfying"

"If you didn't know, anything about you is satisfying to me ;) "

My cheeks flush after reading these words. I stash the paper under my desk and turn to face him. He winks at me and gives me a 24karat smile. I flush even more then turn forward to continue with boring Algebra.

Don't forget to Like, Comment and Share.

Love 😘😍