Chapter 6

Aiden's POV

 Lunchtime in the cafeteria is just boring as usual. The nerds having a difficult time trying not get picked on, random friends habing a casual chat, the rich together with the cheerleaders being pompous,complaining about just every petty issue, the basketball team where I find myself discussing or let me say betting on who would be shooting the first shot in the next basketball match, and the popular girls having.......what should I call it? Erhm.....lunch? I dunno. 

Just as I was observing the very details of what makes Bridgeton Hills International's cafeteria what it is, I glance to my right amd guess who walks in. Well yes your guess is as good as mine. It's Britney Holmes though she looks a bit dazed? Anyways as she moves in the direction of her two friends she clashes with some guy I've never seen before. I think he is a new guy. 

Ever since I've known Britney Holmes I know she is not one to lose her cool and be clumsy so seeing her such an incident is quite shocking. She's never clumsy i mean never! What!?I'm not praising her or anything I'm just being sincere so don't look at me like that I'm a gentleman and the least I can do is be truthful.

 The new guy with his height and stature would definitely find a place in the basketball team moreover having more disciples in the group is not a sin right? His dark skin kinda just calls attention to him and in that moment all the girls in the room have their eyes on him. With the way some of them are staring at him you can say they are eye-raping him right there on the spot. 

Suddenly there is a silent chattering among the girls in the room challenging one another on who will be catching his attention first and make it to the enviable spot of being his girlfriend. 

I silently chuckle to myself knowing that this guy is surely going to have a long trail of girls following him this semester. 

Right that moment my phone pings indicating that I have a message. This is strange 'cause the people I text are here with me so who could it be? I take a look at it and my mood automatically turns sour .

 Miss Jones: Young master your father has demanded your presence back home immediately. 

Aiden: What!? And why is that? Tell him I'm in school. 

Miss Jones: I did but he didn't want to hear me out. He said something along the lines if having a business dinner with some important partner. 

The hell! So what the heck am I supposed to do?! 

Aiden: Seriously!? What has that got to do with me?

 Miss Jones: I'm sorry I really don't know and yes he said you should be on your best behaviour and don't pull any stunts. 

Aiden: Ok I'll be there soon. Forgive my rudeness. 

Miss Jones: It's alright my boy.

 This man I call dad sure does know how to piss someone of. No like who just tells you to leave school right in the middle? Urrrgghh!! 

I take my stuff and walk out consciously making sure not to speak to anyone to prevent my mood from getting any worse.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE

Love 😘