Yatoshi's Reveal

"Hey Raaza, have you heard about Kazuki and Riku attacking the King?" Akihito said. "Kazuki attacked the King? Well I hope he was able to survive!" Raaza said while smiling. "My squire Riku also attacked him, they fought against The Jester and survived." Akihito said while rubbing his chin. "The Jester huh? I've almost no knowledge regarding him at all!" Raaza said smiling. "I don't think anyone does except for the King, but, where do you think they could've gone?" Akihito said. "Don't know, not a single thought comes to mind!" Raaza said. "Seems like we're going to have to get answers from the King himself, mind coming with me Raaza?" Akihito said. "You want to go to the King? I-I...sure, I'll come along with you!" Raaza said looking away. "It's the first time I've seen him freeze up like that, is it because I mentioned the King?" Akihito thought. 
              "R-Right." Akihito responded. They both leaped all the way to the Royal Capital. In the Fairy Forest where Kazuki slept, he thought of these things "...It's dark here. Where am I? It feels like I'm drowning. I have to get out of here! What's this dark blue aura coming up?! It's going to swallow me whole!" "Yo, human. Wake up." Yatoshi said while hovering over him. Kazuki looked at him with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. "Are you okay?" Yatoshi said while scratching his head. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine...I just had a bad dream I guess." Kazuki said while looking down. "My father wants to see you and your friend." Yatoshi said. "You must be talking about Riku, where is he?" Kazuki said. 
              "Well he refused to meet the King until you woke up, he started talking about getting stronger so I sent him to the training grounds. You'll find him there." Yatoshi said. "Right." Kazuki said while getting up. "I think I can trust these fairies, they haven't taken anything from me and they're allowing Riku to train and get stronger." Kazuki thought. Kazuki decided that he should get Riku first before he spoke to the Fairy King. Leaned against the wall was Dawnbreaker, Kazuki left the room and Dawnbreaker materialized on his back as he ran towards the training grounds. "I wonder what training Riku is doing...then again, I don't know where the training grounds are." Kazuki thought as he stopped running and started looking gloomy. 
              An explosion echoed throughout the forest and it was followed by Riku's yell. "Well, I guess I know where the training grounds are." Kazuki said looking up. Kazuki rushed to the site of the explosion and found Riku battling against 5 fairies. Riku shot purple beams from his Enchant at the fairies creating explosions. They dodged and charged at Riku. "Come at me! I can take you all on!" Riku said while smiling victoriously. He swung his Enchant and hit 3 of the fairies and shot a beam from the other side of his Enchant which hit another fairy. "Good job Riku, I'm impressed by how strong you've gotten for the short time I was asleep. "Kazuki? You were asleep for almost 2 weeks." Riku said. "What?! 2 weeks?! Yatoshi didn't tell me that!" Kazuki yelled. 
              "Yeah, no one knows why but for the entire time your Enchant shined a bright blue." A fairy said. "Dawnbreaker shined the entire time?" Kazuki thought. "We didn't know what it was." Another fairy said. "Could that have been the reason I've had those dreams?" Kazuki thought. "Anyways, I'm happy you're up now Kazuki. I've been getting stronger." Riku said. "I can tell, your mana has increased a lot!" Kazuki said while smiling. "Wait, you can read my mana?" Riku said. "Well yeah, can you not?" Kazuki said. "Only fairies and elves are supposed to be able to read mana." A fairy said while slowly flying towards Kazuki. "Well, ever since I woke up I've been able to tell how big or small a person's mana is." Kazuki said. 
               "That's really strange, maybe the King knows something about this." A fairy said. "I was waiting till you woke up to talk to the King." Riku said. "Well, let's go." Kazuki said while walking towards the palace. They made their way to the palace and saw Yatoshi, Kamura, and King Ito in the room. "You're both here, now you can talk to the King." Kamura said. "It's good to see you both in good health, Riku, you're training seems to be going well and I've heard that you've mastered Mana Manipulation." King Ito said. "Yes, I have mastered that ability. It's very useful so I thank you for allowing your fairies teach it to me." Riku said. "I'm glad to hear that from you Riku. Kazuki, you named your Enchant is that right?" King Ito said. "Yes, it's like it called out to me when I grasped it against The Jester. He was a tough enemy but something told me to give my Enchant a name and that's when it happened. I started to feel more powerful but not powerful enough to defeat The Jester, I just wanted to protect Riku and myself." Kazuki said while holding Dawnbreaker out infront of King Ito. 
               "Very similar to what Yatoshi told me when he awakened his Enchant." King Ito said while looking at Yatoshi. "Father I didn't get this Enchant by myself, it was a parting gift to a good friend." Yatoshi said. "Father? Does that mean..Yatoshi is the Fairy Prince?!" Riku thought as he looked at Kazuki. Kazuki's eyes were wide as he thought the same thing Riku thought. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking. Are you the Fairy Prince?" Kazuki said while looking at Yatoshi. "Up to now I only mentioned him to you as 'The King' but yes, I am the son of King Ito." Yatoshi said. Kazuki and Riku looked at each other and froze up. "What!? You're the Fairy Prince?!" Kazuki and Riku yelled. "Yeah, not something to be really proud of." Yatoshi said. 
                 "Being the Fairy Prince is a great honor my son." King Ito said. "I guess, but I don't really see how. Everyone just treats you like you're so special and honestly it isn't too amusing. Also, it's just a title." Yatoshi said. "Ah- ...I guess you'd be right but it's a sign of royalty!" King Ito said with a proud smile. "Sure." Yatoshi said. "Sorry about that you two." King Ito said. "These two sure aren't in agreement with each other at all." Kazuki thought with his eyebrow twitching. "We really brought you here to awaken your Enchant Abilities. It'll make your Enchants stronger as well as being really useful." King Ito said. "I wonder what my Enchant Ability will be." Riku said looking at Kazuki. "Yeah, not only that, I also have to master Mana Manipulation like you have." Kazuki replied. "Hopefully by the time we leave this place we'll be strong enough to defeat that damn Jester." Riku said. 
                "Yeah, he's a pretty formidable foe." Kazuki said while holding the hilt of Dawnbreaker. "I can guarantee that by the time you leave this place you'll be as powerful as a Royal Knight, maybe even stronger depending on how much you decide to train before leaving." Yatoshi said. "If that's the case, how strong are you Yatoshi?" Riku asked. "That's a really good question Riku. My mana level is high but my strength really lacks since I'm a fairy. I guess it all depends on who I'm up against." Yatoshi said. "Makes sense, he's an honest person. Me and Riku will be fine and I doubt they won't protect us here." Kazuki thought. "You're welcomed here for as long as you want and you can come back at anytime. All we want in return is your strength and help this forest." King Ito said. "Honestly, since our existence the humans despised us because of how strong we are in mana. Magic and strength practically rules the world. We just want to make peace with the Kingdom of Karoshi so that there's no more discrimination against fairies." Yatoshi said. 
                    Kazuki looked at Yatoshi saying"We'll help as much as we can, Riku and I don't have anything against the fairy race at all, honestly, I'm grateful that you saved us both against The Jester and are willing to help us get stronger." Kazuki began walking to Yatoshi. "We will find a way to unite the Fairy Forest with the Kingdom of Karoshi no matter the cost. Do you believe in us?" Kazuki said while holding out his hand. A few seconds passed as Yatoshi stared as his hand and said. "Of course we believe the both of you." Yatoshi said smiling as he shook Kazuki's hand.