Here At Last! The Warlock Castle!

Kazuki thought to himself as he thought everyone else was doing the same, "Am I prepared?" "What if something goes wrong?!" "What if I have to let that dark mana take over me?" All those thoughts swarmed his mind when the Captain said that. Riku and Raaza put their hands on Kazuki's shoulder, reassuring him everything would be okay. Suddenly, a giant wave approached the ship fast, this caught the attention of everyone as they all prepared to take it full on. a streak of lighting crashed into the water behind the wave and a silhouette of a creature appeared inside of the approaching wave. "H-Hey guys, I think there's something in that wave!" Kazuki yelled as his eyes went big. More lightning crashed into the water and menacing red eyes peered from inside of the wave. Akihito created a giant shield to block them from the wave. Everything grew silent right before the wave crashed into the shield and the ship tilted and tossed violently. The sea monster towered above the ship and looked at everyone on-board before roaring, showing its many rows of razor sharp teeth. "What in the hell is that?!" Riku yelled. Kazuki flew into the air and was now face to face with this creature, it stared into his soul as he pulled out Dawnbreaker. Kazuki's hand twitched with fear as the creature started to smile. Kazuki thought to himself, "What am I even up against?" as the creature whipped its snake-like body towards Kazuki. Riku shot Kazuki with his mana to move him out the way while yelling, "Kazuki! You can't freeze up in a time like this! You're either going to fight it or help us get this ship under control!" Kazuki caught his balance as the creature attempted to attack again, Kazuki's eyes went dark as the creature whipped at him again, this time, Kazuki cut off its head. "Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind right now, regarding the castle. "Nice, Kazuki! Piece of cake wasn't it?" Akemi said with a proud smile. It's severed head was about to fall onto the ship as everyone looked up in horror. Suddenly, a giant mirror covered the ship and disappeared along with the creature's head. Aida stood there with her arms out and smiled. "Good job, squire!" Raaza yelled while smiling. More waves began to come towards the ship and more lightning bolts were crashing into the surrounding water. Kazuki flew higher and saw that there were four more monsters just like the one before, "I got this, I will protect them!" Kazuki roared as all the creatures bolted into the air and tried to eat Kazuki. He let out a roared as his mana surrounded him, it looked like a small blue sun filled the sky. The monsters became mincemeat as Kazuki's mana faded away, revealing three more Dawnbreakers. Kazuki grabbed one of them and the other three disappeared, Riku looked in amazement as he yelled, "What?! I didn't know you could make more Enchants!" Kazuki looked at him and lazily smiled before falling onto the ship. "Guys, good news... I saw the castle in the distance when I was up there." Kazuki said while trying to sit up. "Great work, Kazuki! You defended us and located the castle! Take your time to rest, we'll defend you from here." Akemi said as she pulled out her whip. Kazuki lightly smiled as he laid back down. Akihito formed shields and put them infront of the ship to protect them from the strong waves, heavy winds, lightning, and monsters, Raaza used his mana to keep the ship on track with Riku, Aida used her Enchant to keep flying debris and monster parts from hitting the ship and knocking it off course, and Akemi used her whip to defend the ship from sea monsters. The Captain watched in amazement as he thought, "This generation of Royal Knights is special." Hours passed as the Royal Knights defended the ship with their lives and more importantly, defended each other. King Radahn left his throne and in the blink of an eye he vanished. On a ledge of the castle, he peered out into the darkness that surrounded his castle, the thunder roared loudly and heavy rain poured down onto the castle and waves crashed into the bottom of the castle. King Radahn's eyes grew wide as he noticed the silhouette of a ship in the seemingly endless darkness. "Hmmm... Very interesting, I sense multiple strong people aboard that ship." King Radahn said, suddenly, the castle started to shake and Kazuki looked straight towards it in horror. "W-What is that?" Kazuki mumbled. King Radahn looked down and said, "It's beginning to breach the gateway again. I'll deal with that." Before vanishing again. Everyone looked at Kazuki in confusion, "Kazuki, you alright?" Aida asked. Riku was also looking at the castle in terror. "What's the matter with you two?!" Akemi yelled. They both trembled as the waves grew higher and stronger. Kazuki and Riku both pointed towards the castle and mumbled, "There's a gigantic monster in that castle..." Everyone was shaken by their words and Akemi cockily said, "A huge monster? Really? Pfft! It can't be strong at all!" While smiling. Kazuki looked at her and said, "You've got it all wrong, Ms. Akemi... That monster could swallow our Kingdom whole with no effort at all..." Everyone was in utter fear after hearing this, Akemi started to become annoyed with everyone's fear and yelled furiously, "Guys... WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING?! WE'RE ROYAL KNIGHTS! WE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE TUCKING OUR TAILS BEHIND OUR ASSES OVER A MONSTER, RIGHT!?" Raaza walked over to Akemi and said, "Not at all, we'll defeat this monster and get back to our homes safely!" While smiling brightly. Raaza's words and smile must've given Kazuki and Riku enough courage to withstand the presence the monster gave off and Kazuki stood on his feet. "Y-Yeah... We can do this!" Kazuki yelled as he looked at Riku. "Seriously... What was that? It was far different than anyone... No... Anything I've ever sensed before... It's bloodlust is tearing into my chest. It will devour everything in existence... Is that what's causing these shockwaves?!" Riku thought.  Fourteen hours pass and the ship has finally reached the castle. "Hell yeah! We finally reached this damned castle!" Akemi yelled with a proud smile. Raaza ran onto the small ground that surrounded the castle and yelled, "Everyone c'mon! We haven't enough time to mess around! The water will tear that ship apart!" Everyone looked at Raaza and began running onto the land, Kazuki looked back at the darkness behind him and ran onto the island, not even a second after he reached the island another shockwave pushed the ship back and a large wave destroyed it. "The Captain was still on it!" Kazuki yelled as he reached his hand out. "He'll be fine, he was at the Kingdom the entire time." Raaza said. "Wait how?" Kazuki asked in confusion. Raaza responded while smiling, "Well with the use of a nice Enchant, we were able to make a copy of him." Raaza said while looking at Akihito. "Hpmh, don't ever ask me to do that again! You nor the King!" Akihito scoffed while looking away from everyone. Raaza laughed and Akemi chuckled, Tenzi stopped training, closed his eyes and opened them saying, "Six people have just set foot onto the castle, did the king bring them here for it?" He asked himself. Suzaku walked through the castle and opened the doors that led to the outside and looked down the long stairs, there she saw Kazuki and the others walking up them and smiled as Kazuki looked up to notice her. She thought to herself while smiling, "Heh, I wonder what they're doing here... The look that boy has in his eyes, he knows about it. What a courageous soul he has coming up here after knowing about that creature below us." Lightning struck the coast of the castle as they stared into each other's eyes.