🌴Y/n's time to shine: Kai Satou x reader

A/n: Finally I'm back with a long one. This one was requested on Tumblr.

I decided to have this mini series of one-shots dedicated to your time to shine called "Y/n's time to shine".
___________________________________________

Being stuck on an island wasn't as bad as it sounded, at least for you it wasn't. You weren't alone, you had your allies with you and together you made this place liveable.

You were closest to the 6th grader Gin Ibushi and homemaker Kai Satou. You often went crafting with them.

Gin approached you "Hey Big sis/bro/sib Y/n! Do you have a moment?"

Fondness event <<watch

"Yes, of course. What do you need?" You said.

"I was wondering if you could help me with something, meow." He said.

"Of course, what is it?" You said

"Well, long haired apron guy and I are working on 'Make mom cry with joy' project. You are good with chores, meow. Can you help me, meow? I think it will be more successful with two tutors, woof." Gin told you excitedly.

"Is that so? That is wonderful. How would I ever be able to turn you down with such heartwarming project?" You replied enthusiastically.

After a little bit of chores later you were able to teach Gin the basics of dusting.

He smiled and said "You are amazing Big sis/bro/sib Y/n! Is there anything you can't do?"

You replied most seriously "You are overestimating me Gin. There is certainly a lot of things I can't do."

"Hmm..." He looked at you curiously "Like what?"

"Well..." You started "I cannot help sick people as I did not receive medical education. I cannot sing very well. I cannot for the life of me find a husband. I cannot cook... Oh, please... Do not ask me to cook..."

"Big sis/bro/sib Y/n can't cook! I can't imagine it!" Gin seemed a bit surprised.

You looked at him awkwardly "It is better that you don't know how bad I really am."

"And what was that about not finding a husband?" He asked you "I can't imagine that there isn't a line of guys just waiting to marry you. You must have pretty high standards."

"W-Well... I guess so." You replied.

"Would you like to?" He asked. "Would you like to get married, I mean."

"Honestly...I want to get married but I'm scared I will be too late." You answered.

"Got it, meow!" Gin exclaimed. "You need to start looking now. I'm gonna help you, woof. I know what to do."

"Hold on, you can't just-" He was off before you could finish your thought.

You had a fun time with Gin.

Later that day you were visited by none other than Kai Satou, the handsome homemaker.

"Hello Miss/Mr/Mx Y/n. May I ask you something?"

Fondness event <<watch

"Kai, did you need anything from me?" You asked him.

"I have noticed that my disciple has been showing a huge improvement in his dusting. He is showing some really advanced techniques. I know for sure that I didn't teach him that." Kai said.

"I'm guessing that you came to ask me if I was the one that taught him that." You said.

"Well... I couldn't think of anyone else on this island who could have. You are very advanced in the art of doing chores." He said. "But... Gin is my disciple after all."