🌺 "I won't disappoint" Rio Ranger x Mastermind! reader

You were the Mastermind of the death game. The one among them working for ASU-NARO. You decided to play the game as a participant because you wanted to experience the game yourself. You were also the one behind all the dolls.

You made Gashu first, the doll who's purpose is to do your bidding. The dress up doll was mostly made by Gashu, but you did all the programing. He was supposed to be a successor so you couldn't let Gashu do with him as he pleased.

Gashu and you decided that, to be the most advanced doll of all, Rio Laizer had to feel strong sense of inferiority, therefore you stopped Safalin from giving him positive emotions and created Rio Ranger.

You made him hate humans deeply, but, for the sake of your own safety, there was an exception. That exception was you. As his creator, you made him be affectionate twords you, but obviously not in front of the participants.

The only participant who knew about it was Kai, but it was easy to make him quiet. All you had to do was tell him that if he mentions anything about your connection to the death game his dear Sara Chidouin would suffer a very slow and painful death.

After the first Main game Kai Satou and Joe Tazuna met an unfortunate demise. Truly a shame... Who would do such a thing? Oh wait... You would.

Everyone was moving to the third floor and found the AI of professor Mishima, the first victim of this cruel, cruel game.

"AaaUUUaaahhh?! What are you doing" You heard a familiar voice coming from the monitors.

Suddenly all the monitors except the one with Mishima AI turned on revealing the face you were far too familiar with.

"Ah, ooh, ahh...! Who was it?! Who went and started up the Mishima AI...?!" Safalin said.

"W... What the?!" Reko said confused.

"I get it...! So then... Ranger...! It was you, wasn't it...?!" The crying doll said.

"Hey, don't get mad! Everybody seems pretty pleased, don'tcha think?" His voice called out.

"Hey there! You bas*ards slept well?" There he stood. Your greatest an most perfect creation finally put into use. You were really excited, but kept your pokerface.

"And who are you?" You said, knowing very well who stood in front of you. 'Like we practiced Ranger, like we practiced...' You though, reassuring him in your thoughts.

"I'm the dress up doll, Rio Ranger! I'm gonna support y'all on this floor! Best regaaards" He said. 'You did great' you though.

"What about Miley?" Keiji asked.

"Ehh? You prefer the ladies, do ya? Sheesh. C'mon over here Safalin! For they have so humbly requested a girl." He said.

After a bit of bickering between Ranger and Safalin, Ranger explained the rules of the sub-game.

After doing one attraction with Sara, you went to your room only to find Ranger sitting on your bed, probably waiting for you.

"Hello." You said to him. "Were you waiting for me?"

"N-no" He said facing away.

"Then why are you here?" You asked.

"Just to inform you that things are going well." He said, still looking in the distance.

"I can see that for myself. Thank you nevertheless." You said. "However..." You continued. "I can't help but think that that is not the reason you came to me tonight."

"I... I wanted to ask you..." He was trying to say something.

"Did you want to ask me how you did?" You asked.

"Why would I want to ask a human such a thing?!" He said still refusing to look at you.

You cupped his cheeks and made him look you in the eyes. "Because I'm not like other humans, I gave you life and It's not like I'm gonna take it away."

He was trying to put on one of his face cards, but you slowly pushed his hand away. "You did perfectly. In my eyes you are perfect. My most perfect creation."

"I... I know..." He said, he sounded like he was trying to convince himself, not you.

You slowly started bringing his face closer to yours. Your lips made contact, you stayed like that for a while.

You had to stop because sadly, you are a human and humans need to breathe, but he was still in shock.

"I hope that you realize how important you are to me." You said. "But sadly, you will have to go now. I would be in big trouble if others saw you here. You don't want that, do you?"

He's face was a little bit red, because you added that function. He silently left your room. When he was outside, you just gave him a glance and said "I know you won't disappoint." and closed the door behind you.

'I won't disappoint.' he repeated in his head. 'I won't disappoint. I won't disappoint. I won't disappoint...'