🌺 "Perfect mach" Ranmaru Kageyama x reader

Requested by:iamalittlegumdrop

A/n: Thank you for requesting. Sorry if it took long. I had a little bit of a problem of knowing exactly what I wanted with this but having no idea how to execute it.
Anyway. I like writing for Ranmaru (he's my 2nd favorite boy after Ranger). I hope you like it and feel free to request again if you want.
___________________________________________

You have advanced to the 4th floor, where there were a lot of coffins. In the coffins were participants who died before you got to meet them.

The real Sou Hiyori gave you an explanation. Apparently, you will proceed with the game in pairs.

"Red threads of fate activate!" Midori said.

Suddenly your collars started beeping and there were lines connecting you to one of the dummies. You were connected to the white haired boy.

"The people connected by red threads of fate are pairs for this game." Real Sou said.

The dummies introduced themselves to you."...Uhh, Y/n, was it? I'm Ranmaru, I'm in highschool like you." Ranmaru introduced himself to you.

You observed him a little but stayed silent. "S-Say something... This is awkward..." He said.

"How nice! Everyone looks like they'll get along!" Real Sou said.

Real Sou, or Midori, as Sara decided to call him, gave you an explanation. You need to kill him to win the game, and we can use any method.

After he left, one of the obstructors on this floor attacked you. You managed to beat in and proceed with the floor.

There was a room that peaked your interest. The one that looked like a bathroom from the outside. There was a picture of two people who seem to be holding hands.

The picture gave you an idea of how to open this door. You took Ranmaru's hand in yours. Poor boy was shocked. The door open.

"Whoa! What?! Why?!" Ranmaru asked confused.

"Well... There is a symbol of people holding hands and I thought maybe...!" You said, a little bit hesitant "I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to apologize. It open the door, didn't it? I would just appreciate it if you warned me. You're really sharp, noticing a detail like that." He said, you swore you could see him blush a little.

You observed him a little and touched his shoulder "You're too tense. If you keep trembling like that, you might waste your battery."

"A-And who's fault is that!?" He's blush became even more visible.

"I said I was sorry." You sad making a sad face.

You entered an awfully fluffy room. And saw a woman there who offered you tea. You decided to search the room before she gets back and found some paint and brushes.

"If you want It you can have it." The woman said to me. 'I believe I know where to use these.' you thought.

"Anyway, here's your tea." She said.

"Thank you" you replayed quietly.

The woman told you she was an obstructor but didn't like to fight. She also told you that this was a discussion room.

"Y/n, you've always been with your allies and are used to people hanging out with you because of your intelligence, but did you have the time to think about what you want?" She asked you.

"How would you know that?" What a stupid question! Of course you knew how she knew that!

"You already know, so I don't see the need to answer that." She said.