🖤🌺 "Stay by my side" Gin Ibushi x Big brother! reader

A/n: This was requested by a Tumblr user. As a Gin protection squad member, I swear to protect Gin with my life. Join the Gin protection squad today. 🧡 By the way, happy Valentine's day 🧡.
___________________________________________

You were having the worst Valentine's day ever. You wanted to celebrate it with your lover only for them to break up with you saying they love somebody else.

Now you're stuck in your room, eating heart shaped chocolate you wanted to share with your ex-lover.

You were sobbing a little. You sure were glad that your home alone. You wouldn't want Gin to see you like this. You were his role-model. You wouldn't want to disappoint him.

The sound of door opening caught your attention. The house should be empty.

"Big bro Y/n! I'm back from school! Our teacher didn't come today so we went home earlier, meow." Gin's voice can be heard in the hallway.

"Big bro Y/n! Where are you?" Gin's voice was getting closer and closer.

"Please don't come in!" You said loudly. Sobs could be heard in your voice.

He cannot se you like that. What would he think if he saw the person he was looking up to crying and sobbing over something like a break up?

Gin was starting to panic over the tone of your voice "Big bro Y/n? Is everything ok, woof?"

The lack of response made Gin worried and he slowly opened the door only to find you crying on your bed.

You brought your hands to hide your face. Gin had never seen you like that. "Please answer me, meow! Are you alright?" He asked.

You shook your head 'no'. He looked at you concerned. "Would you like to talk about it, woof?" He asked calmly.

You shook your head again.

"It's alright." Is all that Gin said before cuddling up to you.

You took your hands off your face and looked at him. He was so cute. He reminded you on a cat with his posure and outfit. Not to mention the sound he sometimes ends his sentences with.

After calming down a bit, you hugged him tightly and said "I love you very much Gin. Please always stay by my side."

"Of course big bro. We'll be bestest friends forever, meow!" He said hugging back.