Chapter 6

LIttle Bundles of Fur

*8 Weeks Later*

Karma's P.O.V.

I feel a kick in my stomach and I sit up as gasp in pain, clutching my stomach. Shit. They're coming. I think to myself. I look around and everyone is still asleep. I look beside me and I see Moki still asleep. "Moki!" I whisper. No response. "MOKI!!" I scream-whisper.

He opens his eyes, "What is it hun?" He questions me, but before I can answer, I feel another sharp kick in my stomach and I clutch my stomach, tears forming in my eyes. His eyes open wide and he wakes everyone up. "GUYS!" He yells, "GET RAFIKI!!"

Tavi and Ja both take off running to get Rafiki, while Kopa, Kovu, and Simba all get the other females of the pride to help. Vitani, Erika, Diana, Kiara, and Arianna just stand there, not knowing what to do. Nala, on the other hand, knew what to do.

"Now Karma, I'm going to help you because there is no way Rafiki will be here in time." She looks at everyone and says, "I'm going to have to have everyone leave, except for Moki." Once everyone had gone, except for Moki of course, she says, "Karma, when I say push, push!"

I nod my head and we wait a few moments until Nala practically screams, "PUSH!" I do what she says and a wet bundle of fur is born. He has a dark grey pelt, a black tail tuft, black ear rims, a black outlander nose and paw pads, black circles around his eyes, a cream underbelly, and long grey whiskers. I clean him off and I give him the name Ryder. He falls asleep quickly by my side and I repeat what Nala tells me to do two more times and I have two more cubs. They are both female, one has a white fur color, while the other is a light silvery grey. The white female cub I give the name Paka, meaning kitten, and the other female cub I name Dae, meaning day.

Paka has a snow white pelt and underbelly, a snow white, long fluffy hair and tail tuft, an unusual white pride lander nose and paw pads, and long white whiskers. Dae, on the other -hand, has a real-light silver pelt, a long white hair tuft and tail tuft, a white underbelly, white ear rims, a pink pride lander nose, pink paw pads and silver whiskers.

Ana's P.O.V.

It wasn't many days after Karma had her 3 cubs when I started to experience my own stomach pains and I knew it was time. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl whom has a light golden-yellow pelt, a light brown tail tuft, a tuft of light golden-yellow fur on the top of her head and her ears, freckles, short white whiskers, a cream underbelly and a black pride lander nose and paw pads.

I also delivered two more cubs, both boys, whom I named them Skyler and Blake. Skyler has a light brown pelt, a pale brown underbelly and ear rims, a thick brown hair tuft and tail tuft, a black pride lander nose and paw pads and long white whiskers. Blake has a light brown pelt, a dark brown tail tuft, a light brown underbelly, a black pride lander nose, black paw pads and long white whiskers.

It won't be long until Arianna has her cubs and then Vitani as well.

Arianna's P.O.V.

I knew very well my cubs births would be soon, but I never imagined how fast it would be until that day. That day was this morning. I had two handsome little boys, and I named them Lio and Napa. Lio has a dark red-brown pelt, a red-brown underbelly, a reddish-brown hair tuft and tail tuft, long black whiskers, a black pride lander nose and black paw pads. Napa has a light auburn pelt, a cream underbelly, a fluffy dark red-brown hair tuft and tail tuft, long white whiskers, a black pride lander nose and black paw pads.

My little boys are the best things to happen to me since Tavi.

Vitani's P.O.V

This day came by so fast, but I enjoy that my sweet, little cub is finally here. Her name is Miah and she has a pale light-tan pelt, a cream underbelly, a bushy light-tan hair tuft, a  light brown tail tuft, freckles, long white whiskers, a darker pink out lander nose and darker pink paw pads.

She is mine and Kopa's little bundle of joy.

Kiara's P.O.V.

As Rafiki is giving me a check up, I feel a horrible pain in my stomach. I clutch my abdomen as I realize it's time.

A couple hours later, I have given birth to two adorable cubs during the storm. I have one little boy and one little girl. I name the male Kanu whom has a reddish-brown pelt, a dark red hair tuft, a dark red tail tuft, a cream underbelly, a pink pride lander nose, pink paw pads and long black whiskers. The female I name Aura, who has a light reddish-brown pelt, a really long, fluffy, reddish-brown hair tuft, a fluffy red-brown tail tuft, a pale reddish-brown underbelly, pale reddish-brown ear rims, a pink pride lander nose, pink paw pads and short white whiskers.

Shortly after Aura and Kanu have fallen asleep at my side in the cave, I hear a voice saying, "I think this is it Beba." I cock my head as I realize I've never heard that voice before, or that name.

"H-hello?" I call out, trying to not wake up my newborn cubs.

"Hello!" a reddish-brown colored lion, with a dark red-brown mane, dark red-brown tail tuft, a black pride lander nose, extra-long black whiskers and a light reddish-brown underbelly and ear rims calls out. He smiles at me and his piercing red eyes glow. "Me and my mate would like to join you guys, since our home was taken over by tigers recently." Just then, a very beautiful cheetah with a light-tan pelt, light brown spots, a pink nose, a cream underbelly, cream ear rims and white whiskers walks in, dripping wet and carrying something in her mouth. As she gets closer, she looks at me with pleading blue eyes and I see the thing dangling from her mouth, is actually a week old cub. The little cub stares at me with its mouth open, showing its sharp baby teeth.

Without hesitation, I reply, "Yes, you can stay." Then I hear Kopa.

"Afua? Beba? Is that you??" Kopa's eyes shine as he speaks.

Afua and Beba nod their heads and Afua answers, "It's been a long time Kopa, hasn't it."

"It sure has. It looks as if we both have started families of our own since we were adolescents!"  Kopa laughs, "I remember those days. And did ya know my dad still doesn't give a fuck about me? It's all about Kiara." He looks at me, "You're daddy's little girl, you know that Kiara? He never cared about me. He only cared about you." Kopa turns back to Afua who is now looking behind Kopa.

"He's right behind me, isn't he." Kopa says with anger and sadness in his voice. He turns around to see our father looking at him with sad eyes.

"I never knew you felt that way..." Simba says with sad eyes.

"Yeah, well you never asked how I felt. You never even asked how I would feel about a sister. No offense Kiara, but I never wanted you. I love you now, but you got all of mum's and da's love. You were their pride and joy and you still are!" Kopa runs out into the pouring rain, our father running after him.