16

The excited environment in the house was clear. Jessica's grandmother was beaming. Jessica and I were chattering away and Louis was taking pictures (with the camera sound off this time). I couldn't wait to make Ed and Jessica meet. Plus, they had to meet today itself because Ed was leaving tomorrow, on Friday.

Almost immediately, we left Jessica's house. Louis drove us to Ed's place while Jessica and I chattered away telling stories and describing the busy years that had passed. Jessica had become even more gorgeous (if it was possible) and the smile never left her lips, but then again, I didn't stop smiling for a moment either. I was so lucky to have got the chance to let Ed and Jessica meet again. Just the thought of Ed's shocked and happy face made me want to shout and yell to the world that, "Fuck you. No matter what, everything has turned out great."

At the driver's seat, Louis was constantly grinning at out playful banter and laughing as we teased each other, chipping in stories of me and laughing when Jessica recounted embarrassing stories about me. A time or two Jessica was surprised that Louis hadn't heard these stories considering that Gemma loved blabbering and embarrassing me. I steered her away from that topic. She'd feel guilty if she knew just how much her "suicide" affected us.

We didn't realise where the hour and a half flew by and we found ourselves in front of Ed's place. Jessica had been so busy chattering away she didn't realise where we were until the car stopped. All of a sudden, she stopped talking. She clearly knew where we were. Jessica was clearly nervous but that didn't stop her from being the first to get out of the car and stand in front of Ed's door.

I got an idea. I motioned Jessica to stand aside, away from the line of view through the door. Then, I rang the doorbell. Ed opened the door a few moments later. He saw me and said, "Potter? You were supposedly busy and you didn't even tell me you were coming. You know I'm busy packing for tomorrow."

I had to roll my eyes. Ed had taken after Ron when it came to packing too. He literally just dumped everything in anyways. I interrupted his rant, "Yeah, about the leaving tomorrow plan, you might have to cancel that."

Ed was shocked to be interrupted for a moment then said, "Why? You alright Haz?"

I smiled, "Better than alright." I was just about to tell him why, well show him why when Louis said quickly, "Ed, ummm, not sure how to put this, but would you mind wearing a hoodie, a full-sleeved one?" I looked to Ed's arm immediately and was heart broken to see a bandage stained red, wrapped around his arm. Ed looked guilty, "Sorry. Yeah, I'll wear a jumper. You don't have to see that." I shook my head, "That's not the reason Lou said that. You'll see what he means." Ed looked suspicious but ran up the stairs to change. As he went up I shouted, "A nice jumper please!" Ed gave me a suspicious look-over before going up.

I quickly whispered to Jessica, "Stand here, next to us now." Jessica grinned, understanding my plan then said, "What was all the change into a hoodie about." I mentally facepalmed. I was being as secretive as possible but my mind failed to think of an excuse. Louis spoke, "He was wearing a very, very ugly t-shirt that was inappropriate in more ways than one. We don't want the princess to meet the prince after many years and fall out of love with him because he's wearing an ugly t-shirt." Jessica giggled and I beamed at Lou, so grateful that he was here with me.

That's when Ed came down the stairs not really looking forward as he said, "Sorry about that Haz. I should've told you or called you for help. Anyways, why did you get me to change if it isn't because you didn't want to see-."

Ed looked up at last and his face was priceless, Louis' phone was already out and snapping away but I was busy seeing the real thing. The look of joy and love in Ed and Jessica's eyes was something no camera could ever capture. Ed turned his gaze to me and asked me, "Am I hallucinating?" I smiled and shook my head. Louis called out, "Kiss already both of you." Both of them turned bright red and glared at Louis whose eyes wore the most innocent expression ever paired with a cheeky smile.

Nonetheless, both Ed and Jessica moved closer and wrapped each other in a tight hug followed by a loving kiss. "They're adorable" I commented. "Not as adorable as us." Louis whispered pecking my cheek. Lou and I stood then hand in hand, commenting about the couple that stood before us while Louis' video recorder was still on. When I raised an eyebrow at that, he smiled and said, "Gonna come handy when we plan their wedding." I grinned so hard my cheeks ached and that's when I realized I'd been grinning a lot these two days.

Jessica leaving had turned my world upside down but now, I had everyone from my old life back with Lou as a bonus, the best bonus in this world. As my thoughts went, from Gemma's wedding invitation, to the couple in front of us, to mine and Louis' tightly held hands, all I could think of was how life is made of these beautiful Moments and these moments made life worth living. Come what may, life will always be good, if I can make new memories and cherish these loving Moments with those who matter the most.

Noooooo.... the books over. It took a while with studies and all but I love this book and hope you did too. Please comment and let me know if you liked the book. Your comments will surely make my day. Constructive feedback is always welcome and I hope you enjoyed reading the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. So goodbye to all my lovely readers!