Chapter 2 : A Fresh Start

A/N: W rizz = rizz comes from the word charisma - basically means someone's got game.

thank you
————————————————————————

I take my seat and put my bag down on the floor right by my desk and get my biology notebook out.

I then reached for my massive biology textbook and to my dismay someone sat down next to me - expected but I'm still upset and pretty annoyed about it.

"Hi, I'm Kareem, Kareem Shah. I'm new here and Miss Zaynah told me to sit by you. What's your name, beautiful?" the handsome boy says as he introduces himself to me whilst giving me a compliment at the same time.

DAMNNN!!!

HE'S HOT!!!

Wait...astagfirullah.

I shouldn't be thinking any of this.

This is haram and I know way better than that.

"My name's Maheen, and just to be clear, you are not calling me beautiful again, understand?" I said super confidently to the new boy without a single stutter to show him his place.

He has no right to call me beautiful, like it's his first time meeting me a little respect would be nice.

Wait what...

I said that...

What the fuck was i thinking??

OMG!

I actually am so stupid.

*mentally facepalms myself*

I just spoke so rudely to the hottest guy to have ever existed on this whole planet...

Okay that was an exaggeration he's a bit mid but hey, that only makes me look even better and my point is still one that's valid... at least to me it is.

He then begins to lean forwards towards me...

What the hell is happening to my stomach??

"Maheen." he whispers quietly into my ear, "I like that name and the answer to your question is sadly for you, no...Anyways, what's your last name?"

AHHHHHH!!!

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

I have this weird feeling in my stomach, what the hell is it??

Wait... it's butterflies.

How has this kid just joined and already won my heart?? - W rizz fo sure.

"Since you like Maheen and beautiful, I don't think my last name is THAT important for you to know." I replied, purposefully emphasising on the word 'that'.

"Ohh yeah - I played it real cool there, nice going Maheen." I think to myself as I mentally pat myself on the back.

Real smooth.

"Yeah, I would agree with you anyways." He says to me nicely.

Thank God for that.

...wait what's he doing now??

————————————————————————
Hope you are enjoying this so far - i understand it's going slow and apologies for that but I'm trying my best.

Any suggestions or alterations or mistakes, then please let me know and please vote as that would be MAJOR help.

and thank you <3