12

~A week later~ 

Taurus Pov 

"I'm so excited your finally going on a date" Durk says and i roll my eyes. "Chill it's probably going to be one of those blind dates that i won't want to go on again" I say and durk frowns. "Come on gang at least pretend to be excited like you haven't been on a date in awhile it's time to make yo move" Durk says. 

"Like how you need to make a move on von?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "No cause it's just a lil crush and von don't feel the same way" Durk says and i give him a 'really?' face. "Do you not see the way he looks at you?" i ask and he rolls his eyes. "This isn't about von this is about you" Durk says and we heard a knock at the door. 

"He's here" Durk says running to the door. I come downstairs and i swear my heart almost stopped dang he fine. "I'm andre and you are?" Andre asks durk who was smiling like a idiot. "I-i'm durk polo friend" Durk says and andre shakes his hand. "It's nice to meet you" Andre says and durk's smile gets bigger if possible. 

"Alright that's enough lil folks" Von says grabbing durk rolling his eyes. "A dude walks in and you lose your mind" Von mumbles under his breath. "Well let's go" I say and he grabs my hand. 

Andre is sofaygo by the way i love the sofaygo x polo g ship i did a book on them called 'mr smooth' if your interested 

Hope ya'll enjoyed