36

My last update tonight once again i apologize for how this book turned out 

Third Person Pov 

"I just think it's funny" Jordan says while on live with taurus. Taurus and jordan had been going back and forth over something that wasn't even that serious. Jordan hadn't talked to andre but he had seen pics of taurus and his exes all over taurus page. Jordan didn't like that at all even though things were weird andre was still his friend. 

"I think it's funny you in my business and we both know you want him" Taurus says and jordan scoffs. Jordan covered it up well but on the inside he felt like breaking down remembering the episode that had taken place not to long ago. "Listen aries even if i did want him i'd treat him way better than you do" Jordan says. 

"You dating my best friend and have the nerves to be chilling with yo exes who you claimed treated you bad but they don't seem to be treating you bad now. You literally cancelled on him to make up with yo exes tell me i'm lying" Jordan challenges. "Look me and andre ain't none of yo business!" Taurus yells. 

"I live by the rule closed mouths don't get fed and opened ones get punched in so close yo mouth before you get a fist in it" Taurus threatens. "Ain't nobody scared of you bro i'll beat you up real quick and you know it to so shut up" Jordan says rolling his eyes. "End the live taurus" Von says. 

"No!" Taurus yelled before durk took the von and ended it. "Taurus this is getting out of hand instead of fighting jordan you need to be talking to andre" Durk says. "There's nothing to talk about" Taurus argues. "Really? Let's talk about how close you tione and bashar have become and how you and andre haven't talked in a min" Von says. 

Taurus sighs running his hands down his face. "Taurus me and von are officially together" Durk says and taurus smiles a little. "Congrats but what's that got to do with now?' Taurus asks. "Do you think we got together without talking to each other? We had to communicate our feelings in order to realize where we stood" Von says. 

"You and andre need to communicate good communication is key" Durk says. 

More trash i promise ya'll i'm the ybn nahmir of wattpad except i didn't ever have a hit 

Hope ya'll enjoyed