14

Basahr's Pov 

"Maybe you've always been so mean to him because you like him" Jayden suggests and i started laughing hard. "Yeah right i hate him with every fiber in my body" I say and jayden rolls his eyes. "Well you and tione both seemed jealous when you say him with someone else" Jayden points out. "I was upset because i want him to suffer" I say and he rolls his eyes. 

"Well seems to me like your just in denial about your feelings" Jayden says before going back on his phone.  

Taurus Pov 

"So how was it?" Durk asks and i smile. "It was fine and we going on another but i don't like to think of it as a date" I say and durk frowns. "Dude don't be that person" Durk says and i laugh. "What person?" I ask. "The person that stays in the talking stage" Durk says and i frown. "Durk when was the last time you were in a relationship?" I ask. 

"That's not the point the point is you need to start getting out there more" Durk says. "I saw tione and bashar there but i ignored them i'm not going to let them get to me anymore" I say and durk smiles. "I'm glad to hear that" Durk says. Maybe andre can be the person that changes things for me i'm not going to be one of those people who takes everything out on their new partner. 

Tione and andre are not the same person i'm starting a new chapter. It's time for a fresh start. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed