19

Taurus Pov 

"Put me down!" Me and durk both yell as we're being carried around the living room. I grabbed onto andre tightly laughing hard before leaning up and kissing his cheek. Von had threw durk down on the couch before laughing hard. Durk stood up on the couch and then jumped onto von. 

They end up slap boxing on the ground making andre laugh. "Yo friends crazy" Andre says putting me down. "Yeah but we a package deal" I say with a smile. Andre laughs before putting me down making me pout. "No carry me to the kitchen my food probably cold now" I say and andre playfully rolls his eyes. 

"You such a baby" andre says before picking me back up. "Am not" I say and he shakes his head. Things have been good between us we've grown closer that's for sure he's started spending more time here. Von said ain't nobody else moving on though which resulted in a cute argument between him and durk. 

Some would think i'd still be sad about tione and bashar but in all honesty it hasn't even left a scar. It was time for me to move on and i'm proud of myself for getting out of that situation. 

Tione's Pov 

"We don't do none of that around here" Bashar says while jayden holds up a stack of money. Bashar wraps his arm around me and pressing a kiss on my cheek making me smile a little. You ever had how no matter how much you move on your first love will always be on your mind. You'll always care bout them and love them even if it's not romantic anymore. 

Well me and taurus go way back and i'm happy with basahr but it still feels like a piece of my heart is missing. I saw a post between him and that dude andre this morning them at waffle house while andre wrapped his arm around him. The two say they aren't dating but they've been real touchy. 

I have seen videos of them kissing and touching on each other a little to much for my liking. Even though bashar tries to deny it i can tell he misses taurus a little bit. 

If you haven't check out my new book bestie be sure to do so. Ya'll think basahr got feelings judging by last chapter? 

What ya'll think bout andre and taurus relationship so far and who will end up together in the end? Should i end the book at 30 or 40 chapters it's up to ya'll 

Another question did asian doll write the song fell in love for dougie b or king von? Ya'll already know how i feel bout asian doll in my opinion her and dougie's little relationship was a joke. She said in the song she fell in love with a demon and referenced von's song demon and his song trust issues but her friend said she wrote a song bout dougie b and the dude in the vid low key looked like him so...

Hope ya'll enjoyed