39

Third Person Pov 

I guess you could say everyone benefitted in the end. Andre and jordan were together and happier than ever, andre and taurus still remained friends and taurus and jordan apologized about their behavior on the internet. Durk and von were happily together at last and taurus often teased durk about it. 

Taurus however meant what he said before he needed to work on himself before he got in another relationship. He was thankful for tione, bashar and andre they all taught him important things. His relationship with andre taught him that it's good to open up and try again even after a failed attempt. 

Tione and bashar taught him to not ever settle for less or take anyone's disrespect. He also learned you shouldn't fight for love if the other person won't meet you halfway. Tione and bashar were now his friends and he was thankful that him and other two males had something healthy. 

Taurus does hope to be the best version of himself that he can be. He also hoped that one day he would be in a healthy relationship and have someone who would cherish him for as long as they were together. Even if things didn't work out it would be a mutual thing and not something messy. 

Only one chapter left you guys i just wanna say this was my first book to reach 40 chapters and i'm proud 

Hope ya'll enjoyed