11

Taurus Pov 

I walk back inside to see von and durk sleep on the couch 'never been kissed' playing on the tv. I checked my phone to see bashar had posted a video of tione kissing up his neck with the caption 'Can't steal something that was never yours and can't wreck a home that was never built 😊🥱😇'. I felt my blood boil wanting nothing more than to comment on his post but then again it would make me look like i'm the one in the wrong. 

I'm tired of people thinking i'm the problem when in reality bashar is. I agreed to let him into my relationship i wouldn't have ever agreed if i knew the mess it would lead to. it sucks that i wasn't enough for tione and that he felt like he add to add somebody to our relationship. "When'd you get here?" Von asks sitting up. "A little bit ago" i say. 

Von looked down at durk who was sleeping on his chest and smiled a little not moving an inch. I felt something snap inside of me and i go to bashar's comment section. 'It sucks you couldn't find a man of your own so you had to go and take somebody else's. Btw he was mine for three years and i have the evidence don't try me 💯😈' i comment. 

I look down at my phone starting to text not wanting to deal with bashar any longer. 

Kay kay (Kay flock aka kevin): It sucks that tione did you like that if i was him i wouldn't let you go 

Me: Oh is that so 🤔 

Kay kay: It is but i think i know somebody who would be perfect for you 

Me: Ion know a blind date isn't exactly my cup of tea 

Kay kay: Come on i promise you'll like it 

Me: Fine i'll do it (but i won't like it) 

Kay kay: Cool i'll give you his number 

Who will he go on the date with? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed