28

Taurus Pov 

"Yes!" i yell as i win the game for the third time in a row. "Mane he cheating" Basahr says angrily making me laugh. "Naw it's just skill" I say making tione laugh. I know what your thinking and we're just hanging out. I guess since our relationship didn't work out i want us to at least have some type of friendship. 

"You two are to much" Jayden says before wrapping his arms around bashar. "Naw you the one who to much" Bashar says before the two start wrestling. I roll my eyes playfully before sitting next to tione on the couch. "Those two" Tione says shaking his head while smiling. "Yeah they kinda remind me of von and durk" I say. 

"I'm shocked von and durk ain't dating yet" Tione says. "You remember when we went out to ice cream and bashar tried tro throw his ice cream at me but it hit you instead?" I ask while laughing. "How could i forget?" Tione says rolling his eyes. This felt nice us hanging out without all the drama it used to be. 

Andre's Pov 

"I'm just saying what if he does?" Jordan asks. "You literally said he wouldn't go back to them" I say and jordan looks down. "I know but he's chilling with them and starting to forgive them what if he back tracks?' Jordan asks making me sigh. "Then i'll respect him and that decision the heart wants what it wants " I say honestly. 

"I just don't wanna see you hurt again" Jordan says. "Hey at least if something happens we'll eb able to sing our song" I say smiling. Jordan laughs a little shaking his head. "Ya know after all those breakups the first thing that comes to mind is us singing that song" I say honestly. 

"I like those moments to but i wish we didn't mainly sing it when you got out of a breakup. You deserve the best and i feel like you ain't been getting it" Jordan says before resting his head on my chest while i wrap my arm around him. "It's alright cause i got you and your the best of the best" I say and jordan lets out a small laugh. 

Call me crazy but i'm starting to love jordan and andre friendship i'm honestly not planning on putting them together maybe my mind will change later on. I'm sorry bout taurus and andre btw i feel like my writing ruined this whole book idea sorry bout that but ya'll know how my writing is 

Hope ya'll enjoyed