25

Third Person Pov 

"You used to be texting me, checking me calling me your slime" Andre and jordan sung together in the car. "Now you treat me like my worth less than a dime" Jordan sung. "And if we paint a perfect picture we can make it last forever" Andre and jordan both sung. 

"And you the only one i want to wear my orange sweater i told you i am done for the worst or the better" Andre sings. "You got me singing love songs" They both sing once again. 

They referred to the song as theirs since every time one of them got in a breakup they would sing this song together. Andre was going over to meet up with taurus and jordan agreed to drive him. "Promise me you'll try to talk to him" Jordan says. 

"I promise and you know ion break my promises especially ones i make to you" Andre says making jordan smile. They pull up and jordan walks him to the door and gives his friend a hug. Andre returns it feeling like he really needed it at the moment. 

Jordan gave him a tiny smile before going back to his car. Once taurus let him inside things felt awkward for some reason. "Taurus we need to talk" andre says and taurus raises an eyebrow not sure what andre wanted to talk about. "About what?" Taurus asks. "Us i feel like we haven't been completely honest with each other" andre says. 

"Like for example your past relationship i barely know anything bout it" Andre says " I don't talk bout it cause it's not worth mentioning" Taurus says. "Oh if it's not worth mentioning why are they around so much all of a sudden? I know yesterday had something to do with them and i know that your relationship didn't end well" Andre says. 

"It doesn't matter end of discussion" Taurus says making andre scoff. "Ya know taurus it's hard solving a puzzle when you don't have all the pieces" Andre says. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed