32

It's funny how i get so much love even with me being one of the worst writers yet the people coming for me barely get any reads 

~2 days later~ 

Andre's Pov 

"I missed you" Jordan says as he hugs me tightly while smiling. "I missed you to" I say as he pulls away. We had been facetiming each other the whole time he was on his trip but that's nothing compared to seeing him in person. But i can't lie something bout jordan seemed off while we were on the phone. 

He had been acting different a little bit before he went on the trip actually. Once we got back to his place i had to ask what was up. "Jordan you've been acting different what's up with that?" I ask and he sighs before smiling. "What you mean nothing's up" Jordan says and i shake my head. 

"J i know you and i know something's not right" I say and he frowns. "Fine it's been you and taurus" Jordan says confusing me. "What do you mean?" I ask and he scoffs. "Oh ion know maybe it's the fact last time we was on the phone you were with taurus and his exes and one of the exes friends" Jordan says. 

"I can't believe how blind your being he's clearly still in love with them even the one who he claimed treated him bad. I've watched you get your heartbroken to many times and i'm sick of it" Jordan says. 

Third Person Pov 

The room went silent and andre shook his head. "Jordan you told me before you doubted he'd go back to them and it's kinda none of your business if he does" Andre says and jordan frowns. "None of my business!" Jordan yells angrily. "Oh so i guess it's not gonna be my business when my friend is in tears!" Jordan yells. 

"I've watched you get your heartbroken to many times and the reason you get your heartbroken is cause you always trust the wrong people! I have stood beside you and helped you put your heart back together every time i even beat up yo ex chris when he played you that time but i guess it was none of my business then neither" Jordan says. 

Andre sighs knowing his friend was right in a way. "I love you andre and when your hurting i hurt to so if taurus hurt you i'm gonna be hurt to and all those times you got in a break up didn't i cry to?" Jordan asks. Andre looks in his friends eyes and all the memories came back to him. 

Whenever he cried jordan had cried even if it was something silly that had hurt his feelings. Andre can't remember a time where jordan didn't do everything he could to make him feel better. Their song was a huge reminder of that it became their song when jordan wanted to help him feel better. 

"Jordan your right. You have always done what you can to make me feel better but i can handle it and i promise i can handle whatever happens with taurus and if i get hurt i won't hurt for long cause i'll have you." Andre says truthfully. Jordan wraps his arms around his friend tightly enjoying his embrace. 

Don't know what i'm doing with this book honestly 

Hope ya'll enjoyed