38

Third Person Pov 

Andre was currently sitting in jordan's living room. The awkward silence was killing the both of them who know a confession could change everything-well most people probably did. "I'm sorry andre bout everything" Jordan says catching andre by surprise. "Why are you sorry?" Andre asks. 

"I knew you were with taurus and i came out and told you how i felt anyway. Then on top of that i went online and tried to expose him when i had no right to do that. Everything i did in this situation was just wrong" Jordan says. "Jordan it's ok honestly" Andre says and jordan shakes his head. 

"No it's not i was getting so mad at taurus when i should have just minded my business. I just didn't like the thought f you getting hurt and i know actions speak louder than words and no amount of times i say i'm sorry will fix-" Jordan says but gets cut off by andre. "Jordan i'm not mad at you in fact you were right" Andre says. 

"I probably was going to get myself hurt but only because their wasn't enough communication. Me and taurus ended things on good terms we both agreed that our hearts were in different places. Taurus wants to be single for awhile and work on himself which i think is very smart of him" Andre says and jordan nods. 

"I should apologize to him for what i said i was very out of line. But it was mature of him to realize he needs to work on himself first" Jordan says. "Remember when i was first going on the date with taurus?" Andre asks. 

~Flashback~ 

"Andre you'll be fine stop stressing" Jordan says laughing. "It's just that i haven't been on a date in a very long time and-" Andre starts before jordan cuts him. "You've got this and who knows maybe you'll find yo perfect match" Jordan says and i nod. "I guess your right" I say and jordan punches my shoulder. 

"Boy naw you know i'm right" Jordan says making andre playfully rolls his eyes. "If you get nervous just think of our song" Jordan says and andre smiles already hearing it in his head. "I will thanks for helping me out" Andre says and jordan laughs. 

"That's what friends are for" Jordan says. 

~End of flashback~ 

"How could i forget you were a little nervous" Jordan says and andre laughs. "I was but i wasn't once i actually went all because of you. You always make everything better and i couldn't thank you enough for that" I say and jordan smiles. "When you told me you loved me i didn't know what to say" Andre confesses. 

"I was shocked and a little happy as well. I have had feelings for you for awhile but i didn't realize it and i was scared that if we did decide to be a couple that it would ruin what we already have. You promised you wouldn't ever hurt me and i believe you and i also believe that if things don't work out with our relationship-" Andre starts. 

"We'll finish it as friends" Jordan finishes and andre nods. "Yeah exactly" Andre says and jordan grabs his hand. "So what does that make us now?" Jordan asks. "I want us to be a couple if you want that to" Andre says and jordan nods while smiling. "I do want that" Jordan says before pressing his lips against andre's. 

Alright so for anybody confused jordan is playboi carti and also i apologize once again for this book 

Hope ya'll enjoyed