Oyasumi

It has come to2 my realization that I should place a trigger warning! So TW for4;; Suicide attempt, Successful Suicide, In depth description of gore, and graphically described gore.

Please read with these in mind! I wouldn't want to2 trigger anyone1! You have been warned!

Sunny pov;;

I walked towards my friends, hoping to see them, to just wake up on the roof walking towards the edge of it. Seeing the way down made a shiver run down my spine. I could hear OMORI'S voice ,"That looks like quite the fall, would you like to jump?" it felt like the option was only yes. I look back at the door and saw SOMETHING almost like it was cornering me. Looking back at the edge walking up to it, hearing OMORI'S voice once again, "That looks like quite the fall, would you like to jump?"  finally listening to his words from the fight that I gave up on. Almost like my feet had dragged me to the edge as I swiftly fell. I can't do it. I can't let them know it was me.

Kel pov;;

"Don't worry BASIL, SUNNY'S doing just fine! We checked up on him before we did you!" I said with a smile, hoping it was at least a little reassuring.
"S-sunny..?" I heard the words come out of AUBREY'S mouth, then looking at HERO, to see his eyes staring out the window. I quickly turn towards it. I could feel the color drain from my face.

No ones pov;;

"No.. Shit...no...", AUBREY says under her breath. Tears rolling down her face. The poor girl watched as her crush fell from the sky. Getting up and running out as fast as she possibly could. As if it couldn't get any worse. HERO stood up and ran after AUBREY, leaving BASIL in the care of KEL. But KEL couldn't do anything he just stood there, staring out the window.

Hero pov;;

Running down the stairs, I've never been fast, but, I won't let the last thing I have of MARI'S die. Her brother meant the world to her. And I will not watch him die the same way she did. Not ever. Not again. The wind resistance slowing me down, as I felt tears form in my eyes. My sight getting blurry. I quickly wipe my eyes. Finally on the first floor, it would've been faster if I took the elevator. What was I hoping to achieve? He already fell. Was I hoping to catch him? My memory gets hazy from this point onward.

Aubrey pov;;

Who knew HERO could run that quickly? I didn't. He was always easily giving up on physical activities, unless it had to deal with cooking. As I went down with him I just looked his direction, he was panting. Heavily. But I guess it was to late. The last thing I saw of SUNNY was sickening. I fell to my knee's. I croaked out his name,"SUNNY...?" to get no response. "SUNNY this isn't funny...", I grabbed his fragile hand,"SUNNY. WAKE UP..! THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE.", I felt tears run down my face. I gagged at the blood and brain that spilled out his head. "I hope you'll find...Y'know....some peace.", the last things she had said to him. But, was he really at peace? "*gag* I don't want to look at...", I looked back at SUNNY'S splattered body, finally feeling the disgusting liquid rise from my mouth ,"ugh... This isn't what I meant when I said I hoped you'd find peace...", as she felt the tears poor from her eyes. As if they were being drained. Another loss, alone once again when going through it. Will they actually keep their promise?

Nobody's pov;;

The brains splattered all across the concrete floor. Blood pouring out if his skull, if nobody knew any better, they'd think it was fruit punch. That lovely shade of red, now traumatizing the two down there with SUNNY'S dead body. The words they had promised him, no longer coming true. It wasn't supposed to be this way. Now the only thing left of MARI left to nothing but blood and guts all over the floor.

Time Skip!!!

Nobody's pov;;

Its been a year now since SUNNY'S death. Everybody acts like he actually moved. Completely ignoring the fact that he took his own life on the hospital building. HERO still keeping everyone together, AUBREY trying to keep her two friend groups together, KEL hanging out with his friends from summer camp occasionally tagging long, and BASIL who was never and I mean never there. I guess BLACK SPACE was never an option to go to. It's safe to assume that BLACK SPACE was BASIL'S new home.

Kel pov;;

"They need to face the truth. Without noticing its existence, they'll never actually understand the truth." KEL said, seeming crazy at the cemetery,"Right SUNNY? You'd want them to know that you aren't alive anymore too? Right?" looking at MARI'S grave stone, right next to SUNNY'S,"I hope you guys have finally found peace. I wish you all the best life wherever you may be!" a soft smile spread on his face. "...Please be safe...I hope you continue to watch us from your skies. Goodbye..!" he places flowers on the grave stones white tulips on SUNNY'S and sunflowers on MARI'S, finally getting up and exiting the cemetery.

Authors note!!!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this! It took at least 5 days to write-! But I hope you enjoyed it! Bye Bye!!

Word Count! ;; 933
Written on ;; March 22nd, 2022