All I Ever Asked of You

Aubrey's pov;;
Alone again. AUBREY was at a loss for words. Her friends had gotten uncomfortable. Not her fault, right? "Look what you did HERO! You made MY friends uncomfortable! I hate you! Hate hate hate you!" she said, with tears running down her face.

She pushed herself out of the hug that HERO had kept her in. "HERO...If you just told us that you held this big of a burden..I'm sure we would've been there for you. Why did you keep it a secret for this long..?!" AUBREY asked, sounding aggravated, which was understandable.

Her friends were just scared off and now she was getting trauma dumped on. She was just trying to enjoy herself without this reminder that SUNNY and MARI were never coming back.

Hero's pov;;
Hearing AUBREY raise her voice made me flinch, I'm not sure why. It was scary for some reason. It reminded me of MARI's dad when I asked if I could spend the night with MARI.

"HERO, it isn't your fault. Don't forget to listen to the conversation.", I heard, the voice was familiar and soft. It was MARI's voice. "HERO! Are you even listening?!" then there was AUBREY's voice. "Yeah sorry- I zoned off for a little bit.", I said, I do feel bad for zoning off.

Aubrey's pov;;
At least he was being honest, but the tears couldn't be restrained any longer. They flowed down my cheeks. And I think KEL could tell, because before they even fell down my face, I received a massive hug from him. Which just caused more tears.

"Shh.....it's okay AUBREY....I'm here! And I won't leave!" he said, it was reassuring. So I gave him a hug in return. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Your majesty.",I said mockingly towards him, reminding him of the dress. That was his mothers quinceanera dress. "Haha very funny.", KEL replied. It was nice.

End for this chapter!! I hope you enjoyed! I'll be updating this once a week! Probably on Thursdays! Bye!!

Word Count;; 339