Swap Our Places

Aubrey's pov;;
I exited HERO and KEL's house, I start walking home. I didn't care about them anymore, I just wanted to be home. I might've hated that place, but it held memories that were bittersweet.

"Mom, I'm home.",no reply. I sigh and look over to the sofa, she's dead asleep. Well, more like hungover. "*sigh* Of course. What did I fucking expect.",I say. Then starting to climb the stairs to my room.

I sit down, looking at some of the pictures of me and MARI, that I kept after SUNNY's death, they all decided that the PHOTO ALBUM should go to HERO instead. From there, he allowed me to take some photos for myself.

"I remember when we took this one.", I say, grabbing one of me, and SUNNY. After the photo was taken, BASIL had given it to me. So nobody ever saw it.

"Hehe! AUBREY, thanks for coming over! And same with you BASIL! I'm really happy..!" SUNNY said. A smile grew on his face.

"I'm happy you invited me over! Really happy!" I say, reaching out to grab his hands, holding in mine. His hands are so soft. A blush grew on his face.

"*SNAP*", was heard from BASIL's direction. "Oh, my bad...", BASIL said,"It just seemed like the right time to take a picture! I can put it in my photo-", suddenly cut off.

"No!" SUNNY said,"If my sister saw that, she'd tease me until the end of time...", he said. "Fine! Then AUBREY can keep it!" BASIL replied.

"Sounds good to me, just, don't let MARI see it-!" he said, a blush creeping onto his face. I never really asked why he would've been "teased" by MARI, I guess back then I was oblivious.

Randomly a snap of that day came to my mind. That lovely shade of red, now traumatizing the me when I was down there with SUNNY'S dead body. Snapping me out of my trance.

I breath heavily, remembering the bits of brain that spilt out of SUNNY's head as his skull was crushed, for he fell head first. "*gag* S-SUNNY.....", I feel tears stream down my face. Feeling a disgusting liquid rise from my mouth, instantly opening the window to my left and allowing the vomit to spill out of my mouth.

"I wish..", I had said before wiping the vomit off my lips and laying in my bed,"I wish I was with SUNNY and MARI...", I said, wiping tears from my face. "Fuck my head.", I say, grabbing Tylenol from a dresser cabinet, taking two pills, then lying back down to take a nap.

"S-sunny...", I say, whispering as more tears fell down my face, I hug my pillow, falling asleep.

"Why do you miss me, AUBREY? You know what I did, so why do you love me still?" SUNNY asked. "Because, you're a good guy, SUNNY. One mistake doesn't take that fact away. I'll always love you, SUNNY.", I say. "Then why'd you let us die?" said a familiar voice, creeping from behind him.

"AUBREY, save me...", he said,"even when I'm gone.... SOMETHING won't leave..", he stated. "AUBREY? AUBREY WHAT'S WRONG?!" he said, yelling but in a concerned tone.

"You won't leave me here, right?" he said. "N-no! I would never! Let me stay here with you! Don't leave me again SUNNY! Please! Don't go!" I say, then reaching out to him, feeling warmth close to my chest.

"Hey? AUBREY? Wake up idiot!" said a feminine voice, why was the voice coming from SUNNY's body? Kim?

I wake up and see KIM squished against my chest. "Oh thank god your awake, you just stood us up so we headed home, but I thought I'd check on you before going completely home. And I see you with pills and water laying in bed, crying. Saying SUNNY's name. Seriously-! I can get you a therapist y'know???" she said.

"Ahaha-! You're funny sometimes KIM, but I'm fine. Really. Thanks for checking in on me. And, sorry for standing you guys up. Next time.", I say, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Yeah yeah whatever, bye AUBREY, see you soon-!" she says. Then exiting the house, what would I do without them? I might as well just be gone with SUNNY and MARI at that point.

AUTHORS NOTE;;
I hope you don't mind that this chapter got out later then the last! I hope you're excited for the next! ^^

Word Count;; 748