Right Side Of My Neck

Basil's pov;;

I think about what just happened. Was- Was KEL trying to flirt with me? If he was, it's kind of obvious.

"BASIL? Are you there still?" Vida asks, waving her wand over my head. I just nod my head. "Yea I'm here Vida! Sorry, just thinking..", I respond she talks again.

"My broter KEL, he like you. He talks abot you a lot! He says a lot of tings about you BASIL!" she says, a smile on her face. "Cleanse done! You can go home now!!!" she says happily, handing me a crystal. "Don lose it! Very special for you!" she says, then hitting KEL with her wand.

"AHHH! Huh-? Vida?" he says, then looking at me. "Oh! BASIL! You're still here! What's the time?" he asks, looking at his watch. "Shit it's 7:00! My parents will be here soon! I'll walk you home! Vida you'll be fine? Right?" he asks, she nods her head.

"Alright! You ready BASIL?" he asks. I feel my heart flutter. "A-actually... I- I wanted more soup to take to my house...", I say, he smiles. "I'll carry the pot over! Let's go!"

-Time Skip-

We make it to the front of my doorstep, thankfully KEL doesn't live to far away.

"Alright! Let me put this inside!" he places the soup on my table, I smile.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me! Seriously! Thank you!" I say, kissing him on the lips, instantly regretting it when I pull away.

"Uhm.. BASIL? What was that for..? J-just bro stuff, right?" he sounds, scared? Wait, no! More like, nervous!

"Uhm, yea bro stuff!" I respond, he just smiles. "Alright! then it's okay if I do this, right?" he says, pulling me in and kissing me. So gently I forget that we're in front of my house for a second.

"How was it?" he asks, I smile. "Perfect.", I say. He hugs me and then waves goodbye, running off to his house. "So, who was that?" I hear POLLY ask, I turn around and see her smirking.

"U-uhm..!!! Just a friend! Hahahahaha...",I say then running to my room.

I slam the door shut, kicking off my shoes then laying in bed. Hugging my cactus stuffy. My grandma sew it for me before POLLY came to be my new caregiver. I kick my feet against my bed. Then taking out my phone to see a message from KEL.

 Then taking out my phone to see a message from KEL

I then turn my phone on do not disturb. Pulling up the covers and twirling in bed. I could feel my face heating up. Just from thinking about the kiss. I love him! But he doesn't love me..

-Time Skip-

I wake up, hugging my phone. Hearing POLLY knock at the door. "Food's ready! And we have guests!" she said. I sigh, getting up and exiting the room.

"Heya! How is my lilly pad doing?" he said, I could feel a blush spread across my face. "What-?!" I ask, running back up to my room. Brushing my hair. Then running back down.