veinticinco | in a year (pt. 2)

Dawn | in a year (pt. 2)

I rest my aching back on the sofa of his apartment's living room, sinking down to fully relax my tired muscles. We've been cleaning and prepping his kitchen for the past 4 hours for the 'worst pizza stream'. Sapnap, Dream, George, Karl, Bad, and Foolish have all flown from Florida and Ohio to California just to visit and join Quackity for this live. They might meet with other people while here, especially since so many of their friends are in LA.

"Uhh, Dawn!" Alex calls from the kitchen. His head pops out from the corner, an amused grin on his face, "The kitchen literally looks like— like an operating room. I'm scared you might cut me open on the counter or something."

I laughed and slapped him on the arm when he propped himself beside me, "I'm not, silly. There's nothing wrong with a little organization. If you need it, you know who to call."

He gives me an incredulous look, "You do know all the organizing you did will be gone in a few seconds, right?"

And he was right, the moment the DNF and Karlnapity walked into the room, the kitchen was a mess in seconds —tomato sauce on the walls, utensils on the floor, it's like Alex having a regular cooking stream but intensity multiplied by six.

"The game is simple, we grab a name from this bowl I stole from my parent's house—"

"There is only paper in that bowl, Mr. Quackity," Bad commented, peering over the counter to check the insides of the porcelain.

"Wha— it's in, it's written on the fucking paper, Bad!" He put his hand on his shoulder rather brashly.

"Ow, language, Quackity."

"What then? That's it? We're done? We're finished here, I'm leaving," George says, slamming the spoon he strangely had in his hand.

"Let's get out of here, guys," Karl joins in, while Dream very obediently follows George towards the doorframe.

"No, guys ple—"

"Guys, please," all the other guys chimed in. I could hear their ruckus all the way here, in the living room. I was watching them making a mess of the once very clean countertop.

"Fuck you, guys. Fuck you. You grab a piece of fuckin' paper from my bowl and then you're going to make a pizza for them. I'm gonna ruin you guy's day, tell me what you think of Tiger's cat food," Alex finally finished.

"I hope I get Dream," Sapnap says to which Dream deadpanned.

"No, I hope I get Dream. Dream, you're mine— I mean you're mine to torture with my scrumptious pizza," George adds.

"Do you happen to have any soap?" Bad asked out of nowhere.

"The plates are fucking clean, Bad. Did you not see how Practically spelcilficspleclifl— specifically arranged them and washed them?" Quackity retorts.

"They're not for the plates, you muffinhead. It's for the pizza, I would like to get you and wash your mouth with it so I don't have to language you all the time," Bad answered nonchalantly, like it didn't need to be asked anyway.

Alex's grin immediately fell and he looked like he actually changed his mind about this stream, "I, what— calm down, Bad. You're here in my home, out to kill me, how dare you— how fucking dare you?" His eyes were slits, as he inspired air into his lungs through his mouth with every pause in his sentence. "Practical—ly, Bad's trying to poison me. Do you have like a remedy in case I start frothing from the mouth?" He yelled towards the door. "I — what the, this is my stream, I make the rules. Everything you put on the pizza must be edible. Foolish, your ass will be the perfect topping if you pick out my name, just a suggestion, you know," Alex flirted while Foolish laughed.