five

(Double update!! Make sure you reach ch 4 first! <3)

Harry

"What the fuck did you say to her?" Jenny yells to me as soon as she walks back into my office.

I knew this was coming, but it doesn't mean that I wanted it to.

Business is booming.

We have shipments coming to and from New York almost three times a week. Twenty-two billion dollars in arsenal and drugs, is quite the extra pocket cash for all of us.

Myself, Jenny, Mikey, Jack, and Bennie.

But once you take out the money for the actual business that all of New York and every other major city thinks I am running, we'll each walk away with close to a billion each.

I met Jack and Bennie in university, the three of us attending the University of Pennsylvania for business, and marketing. I didn't necessarily have to go to college, being the next in line for my father's company. But my father, Franklyn, wanted me to get my degree nonetheless.

I knew from the moment I met Jack and Bennie that they would be perfect to join beside me in my father's business.

Bennie was the quiet kid who sat in the back of class with no friends, but he was incredibly smart and was always the top in our classes. He has this ability to catch onto mathematical equations fast, and has oddly good hearing.

Thing is, Bennie got into a car accident when he was a kid and has tinnitus which causes him to have a constant ringing in his ears. But he has hearing aids in both ears to help improve his hearing, I like to think that it improves it a bit too much.

Jack was the exact opposite of Bennie; and still is. He would constantly get into arguments with professors over his preferences on how businesses should ran, or when he would get a wrong answer in accounting and fight how the professor was wrong.

Needless to say, he got kicked out of class. A lot.

And I was the classics nepo baby who knew a little too much for someone just starting university.

A bunch of misfits we were.

"Calm down, Jennifer. Besides, I'm sure she filled you in on what we talked about," I winked at her and made my way around to sit at my desk, fiddling with my computer mouse to turn the monitor on.

"Don't first name me, Harry. I'm being serious," I roll my eyes at her as she stomps her way to the front of my desk, "Katherine is a good person, and we don't need you being an intimidating dick to her for no good reason."

"No good reason?" I scoff. "Did she tell you she was going through my desk?"

She's silent for a second before saying; "That still doesn't give you the right to be an ass to her."

"Oh on the contrary, Jennifer. She could have been sent by someone to dig up on our operations, I do not take this lightly," I looked at her through my lashes, feeling that anger I had at Katherine bubble back up.

Jenny rolled her eyes and threw herself down in one of the chair in front of my desk. "I highly doubt she was sent by someone, she just moved to the city like three months ago."

I already knew that bit of information. Everything about her is in her folder that sits in my desk drawer. I make files on everyone who works for me, even the janitors and security have files tucked away in a file cabinet in the basement. You can never be too careful with whom you hire.

Katherine Elizabeth Holt

Born: 31 October, 1995, Port Chester General Hospital

Age: 24