Chapter 2

<><><><Sunset: At the Academy><><><>

???: Hey, you.

Mob was literally minding his own business inside his classroom until the boxing captain Fukuroda glared down at him. 

Shigeo: Oh, nice to meet you, sir.

 Fukuroda: Finally some respect from someone like me!

Mob stared at the man with emotionless eyes and went back with his business, which was art. The homework was to draw a hand. He sucks at drawing.

 Fukuroda: Come on, don't ignore me.

The captain smacked Mob's head to get his attention.

Shigeo: Ow. That's a bit rude.

 Fukuroda: Huh? And you tell me what's right and wrong?!

He grabs Mob by the collar and drags him down to the boxer's face.

 Fukuroda: I do what I want to do, and someone like you can never stop me.

He said in a threatening tone. Mob, not caring whatsoever, decided to ask him what he wanted.

Shigeo: What do you need?

 Fukuroda: You and Mako are coming with us.

Shigeo raised a brow in question.

Shigeo: What for?

The boxing captain let go of his collar.

 Fukuroda: Only you and Mako have talked with the transfer student.

Shigeo: ...So? What do Mako and I have to do with this?

The boxing captain grinned.

 Fukuroda: Heh. We'll get to that.

-----

Mob and Mako we're restrained onto an X mark upside down. Mako was revealing a lot of skin, causing the esper to look away. The captain of the boxing club announced that Mob and Mako will be killed if she doesn't come back to Honnouji Academy

Shigeo: (What have I done...)

???: Using hostages is a classic strategy. 

 Fukuroda: If I fail again, my Goku Uniform will be confiscated. Mankanshoku and Kageyama here, are the only people the transfer student spoke to. They're my only chance.

The captain of boxing was talking to a man with green hair and 3 spiked shoulder pads with...3 stars on his uniform. And Mob remembered that he was known as Sanageyama.

Sanageyama: So you're dead set on this. All right, show me the power of the man's resolve!

Then Mako, on Mob's right, complained about not wearing...sexy--what?

Then a couple of students brought out a tank of boiling water.

 Fukuroda: Look.

He brings out a shrimp from nowhere, dips some breading, and places it in the boiling water. It instantly became fried shrimp, making the boiling water, look like cooking oil.

Random: Fried shrimp!

random 2: It became fried shrimp!

Mako: HYaaaa! If I get that much oil on it, my uniform's gonna go totally see-through!

Shigeo: W-What oil are you referring to?

Then a tray the size of Mob himself, filled with breading, was faced on him, the boiling water below him as well.