Chapter 10

A/N: Hello. This chapter might be longer. So have fun with that.

-----------------------------------------------------

It wasn't over.

It was FAR from over.

BOOOM

A bright shining white light flashed before everyone that was there to witness it. It faded after a few seconds. Everyone went absolutely silent. It happened so quickly, that they had no time to react...

Nonon: What just happened?

Inumuta: No idea.

Gamagoori: That was odd...

Gamagoori takes a look at Sanageyama. He was shaking, he was trembling so much, his legs threatened to give in and collapse on his knees. Gamagoori came to his aid before that would happen. Though he was confused as to why he was shaking so much, was it out of fear, or was it cold? But it's not cold... so what is it?

Gamagoori: Sanageyama, are you alright?

Sanageyama: No...no, no, no, no, no!

Inumuta: Sanageyama! What's wrong?!

Nonon: Has the wild monkey finally gone cray cray?

Inumuta: No, he's quite sane, but he's afraid.

Nonon: Eh?  What would he be afraid of? The threat is gone. No one else except...except...

Gamagoori: Except...what?

Inumuta: Kageyama. He's fine right?

Gamagoori: I mean, he's standing over there. (points at Mob) But he's not moving. So I guess he's all right.

Nonon: meh.

From Satsuki's perspective, she took a glance at Mob who was standing still, frozen in place. She observed him a bit closer...there was an obvious change around his aura. His hair was floating upwards, and he was covered in some sort of dark appearance? She noticed Junketsu shivering and trembling a lot more than last time. She wondered why...

Mako: MOB! OH NO, MOB! DAD, GET THE BLOOD BAG! WE NEED TO TRANSFER SOME BLOOD!

Barazo: [From afar] On it!

Mako: Don't worry Ryuko! We'll save Mob too!

She said as she hugged the unconscious teenager. After that, she ran to Mob's position. He was thrown really far away. The esper's back was facing Mako so the girl wasn't able to see his expression.

Mako: Mob, Mob! We've come to save you--

Suddenly the ground cracked under Mob's feet, stopping Mako in her tracks.

Mako: Uh...Mob? I know you hit your head pretty hard and... got some battle scars, but let me and my daddy help!

The cracks further developed under Mob's feet. Mako was still 170 meters away from the Esper. The cracks under Mob were quite noticeable. Satsuki's eyes widened as she realized what might happen. She quickly grabbed Mako and zoomed away from Mob, startling the latter.

Mako: L-Lady Satsuki! I-I was just tryna save my friend!

Satsuki squinted at Mob. Something was definitely wrong, he gave off more of a menacing aura than what he normally had. The Elite Four gathered up to Satsuki, noticing her serious expression.

Nonon: What is it, Satsuki-chan?

Satsuki: He changed.

All three of them, except Sanageyama, took a glance at Mob who was menacingly facing his back at them.