6. The Regular

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

My heart ached listening to her broken voice as I sighed...  didn't she understand what I told her yesterday?... I thought threatening her would make her stay... where does she think she can go?....

"Park Jimin, are you bothering her?..."

"N-no no Mrs Park..."

When she called my full name... It was clear she was mad at me... And there was this sort of habit we had... Of calling our mother Mrs. Park when she was scolding us... 

Because, apparently, calling her "Mom" would make it hard for her to scold us... motherly logic...

She looked at Y/N and her glare softened into motherly love...

"Y/N dear.... I spoke with the doctor... Hmm she said you want to leave?... Is that right my dear...?..."

Y/N nodded gently while I glared at her... And my mother caught that...

"Park Jimin you dare scare her with your eyes.... turn your stupid face other way... I will talk to you later..."

I did as she told, I think what I told her yesterday, gave her the wrong idea... damn why did I say all that yesterday... she is going to try and separate me from her now... fuck I didn't see that coming...

"Y/N dear... Stay with us for a month... Jungkook tells me you have no place to go... Then why not just stay here... I am an old woman... It'll fill my heart to have you and Aerum around... "

Her eyes glistened, she cried a lot when my mother was around... 

It was clear she was deprived of such care... That's why she broke down every time my mother embraced her or caressed her cheeks...

"I- uh.. I'm so scared of him---"

Waah... how dare she... she has some balls complaining about me to my mother, right infront of me!....

"Park Jimin!... you dare enter this room again"

"N-No M-mrs.Park---"

I glared at her, where does she think she is gonna escape after pulling this on me....

"No Y/N... these men need to learn some manners!...is this how I raised you Park?"

"I only came here for the clothes!... this is my room for fucks sake!"

I defended myself, the fuck, I didn't do anything, why are these two woman shoving this attitude on me early in the morning...

"At least he could knock..."

I heard her soft voice... she seemed so confident in front of my mother, should have seen her yesterday night, she was stuttering all the way...

"You don't knock?...shameless...tsk tsk ..."

She asked me with a strict voice...

"S-she was sleeping... I didn't want to disturb her... "

My mother looked at me with shock... Was it a crime being considerate now?... Ah ... No, the crime was being considerate out of the blue, so fast... for someone I considered enemy....

My mom cleared her throat giving me a weird look as I walked away letting them have their time....

.

.

.

.

Time Skip

A few days passed in blink of an eyes,