41. Paint it purple

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

⚠️TW : Mature content ahead

"I- I can't..."

"How about if I guess it right you'll let me see it?"

"No- no way... get out of my room... I have a lot of work..."

"Ouch... 'Get out'? Do I mean so little to you? that you can use me and throw me out whenever you want hmm?"

Y/N sighed at the dramatic boy who was playing with her,

"Use you?"

"You used me for sexual favours Mrs.Park"

"W-when did I ever---"

"You used me for a hickey and then you broke up with me...."

Jimin gave her the saddest pout he could... While she rolled her eyes.... she held his hand pulling him to the door, trying to drag him out as he let her, loving the fact that she was even holding his hand...

"Hey don't throw me out"

"You need to leave Jimin"

The moment they reached the door, he closed the door before she could even push him out, bolting it on every possible lock as she gasped not seeing that coming...

He pressed her to the door pressing, his chest on her back as she put her palms flat on the door for support feeling his overwhelming weight on her...

He interlocked his fingers with hers as he heard her moan as she felt him grow on the parting of her round ass....

"J-Jimin "

"Just a peek... I - I just want a peek... please... don't I deserve this much?...."

She sighed, trying to push him away... while he continued giving her his best puppy dog eyes, begging her in such a soft tone...

She melted... She melted to the core seeing his soft face that he only made for her...

She placed her hand on his chest, as she moved him away from being too close...

"But no touching... okay?"

She warned him as Jimin went back sitting on the bed, suddenly being the goodest boy on the planet as he waited for her to show it to him....

"C-close your eyes"

"How am I gonna see if I close my eyes?"

He pouted again as she glared at him angrily,  he placed his index finger on his lips smiling and closing his eyes...

She bit her lips, she unclipped her bra with her top on, the little sound that the garment made, had Jimin suddenly on alert, his naughty smile dropped as another expression took over his visage....

On a daily basis he was a dog in heat around her, today he was more of a wolf dying to fuck his mate.... He had held himself back for so long...

He waited for her to permit him to open his eyes... he had to be patient if he wanted to see it..

"O-open your eyes...."

She said it in a whisper, as his eyes shot open...

Y/N was standing in front of him, shirtless but not quiet, she held the piece of fabric to her chest closely, letting him see the flowers and only a part of the design....

A sudden rush of hormones, and Jimin lost control, he pulled her on the bed, as she held onto the fabric with her life... she lay on her back breathing hard, as Jimin carefully placed himself on top of her... just admiring her...