12. Heartbeats don't lie

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

⚠️TW : Mature content ahead,

Jungkook's POV

The fuck was this man's problem... How more clearly should I tell him that I didn't wanna see his face again??...

Whatever... this was the last time I was seeing him... He called me to meet so he could sign things over...  And we would be done.

I entered his office as he pushed all his work aside giving me all the attention...

We both looked at each other... Gosh, the sexual tension was real.... I cleared my throat bringing him back to reality... As he finally said something...

"R-right... Yeah... Here... Please take a seat Jungko--- Mr.Jeon"

I nodded as I sat down... I was glad he was maintaining formality....

"Uhmm will you have anything? Water? Juice?"

"Nothing... I'm good... Thanks..."

"Oh ok... Right... So ... Uhm straight to business then, yeah?... 

Here... 

I prepared all the papers... Have a look"

I looked at him being so nervous... This is not the Kim Taehyung I've heard about.... he was a firm handed businessman, crude, and down right heartless...

I took the file he handed me personally... Flipping through the details.... He was looking at me, I was looking at him through the corner of my eyes... When it caught my attention....

 When it caught my attention

"50mil?... That's it?

.

.

Even In the estate market its more than a 75mil... are you too rich or something?"

He chuckled....

"I've been thinking about restoring peace between the families... "

Was there water in my ears... ? Was this a dream... Did those words really leave his pretty mouth?.... stop falling for his clever words....

"You don't expect me to believe that do you"

"Of course I don't.... I can't fool a Jeon now, can I?..."

He chuckled continuing...

"I had initially planned a pet care in that area... it was going on well but now I finally made up my mind to shift my pet centre from the land near yours...

.

.

The construction was giving them skin irritation.... I guess I was being too optimistic about opening it in the city noise...