3. For Her

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After about an hour... the doctor came out, while Jimin and Jungkook were marching across the door, not sure of what they were doing there either, the two didn't ask each other anything... they waited, as if they had no other work in the world... the doctor came out... and the two boys crowded around her...

"Is everything alright doctor?"

"Um... is there a woman I can talk to?"

She hesitated, looking around for a woman... when Jimin insisted making the woman stutter...

"You can tell me... I am her guardian... "

"I - I... am not sure how to tell you this... I- I j-just"

Doctor hesitantly looked at Jungkook who stood there listening in,

Jimin signaled Jungkook to give them some privacy and the younger one understood right away, suddenly acting like he had some work to do...

"Tell me.... What's wrong..."

"Mr.Park... there.. um... there are uh... signs of abuse... "

"Abuse?... you mean the burn on her leg?"

He asked with a murderous look on his face, his nose flaring up with anger as he waited for details, his knuckles turning white as he curled his hands into a fist, a little harder and his nails would cut his palms...

"N-No- t-theres more....  C-Cigarette burns on her chest... cuts everywhere... A-Also... Uh...."

"What? Speak up"

"S-she uh... She was being forced... I – just– I mean—  I have never -s–een anything so inhuman before... I'm not even sure how she survived so far--..."

His heart was beating too fast, he couldn't explain what it was, a sudden rage... sudden burning sensation in his chest... he wanted to rip his heart out, it hurt so bad...

"Is... she... is she going to be alright?"

He gasped those words as he fought hard to say those words,

"I d-don't know"

Jimin squinted his eyes, taking a step forward towards the doctor...

"'You don't know? Huh....

.

.

that's not going to work out very well for you Dr. Lin..."

The doctor stuttered quickly.... Taking a step back....

"I--I mean... S-She is going to be fine, I will make sure of that...."

"Yeah you better... "

He waited for the doctor to finish her consultation as she wrote things down nervously, seeing Jimin literally walking around her with that murderous look on his face....

"I will visit again in two days.... I uh... don't want to sound like I'm stepping out of the line... uh... but...

.

.

I don't think she should be exposed to any kinds of violent environments..."

As if what the doctor said was a command, Jimin accepted it immediately...

"I will arrange for that... I will keep what I do away from her... I promise... We will shift headquarters...."

He bit his tongue, trying not to sound like a complete love struck boy.... But the doctor was already smiling...