34. Resuscitate

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

I could feel it taking effect on me... It was impulsive of me to drink the whole thing... did I really want to kill myself?...

Come on... it was only 1 month... we will get over this shit...

I cursed myself as I felt a burn in my throat...

I hopped into the car that was already waiting there... I saw some of my men... rushing out to get me...

As soon as I entered... Lin attacked me with a needle...

"Ow... Good evening to you too..."

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! How could you!!!"

She began hitting me... This woman...

"I'm about to die... Will you take it easy on me woman!"

"You Jerk!! I heard your conversation Kook!!! What the fuck was that!!!"

I got rid of the little microphone in my ear as it started to feel uncomfortable...

"I was just--- just messing with him... Its okay... I'm okay, come here... Give me a hug... I'm fine"

I was about to hold her... When I felt a sharp pain in my chest.... I held my chest....

"What's wrong..."

"I d-don't know... I t-think... I think.... I just got a mini heart attack...."

I saw her quickly prepare another injection...

Her nurse right in front preparing the defibrillator...

"You are not going to shock me with that are you----ah---Holy... i-is this supposed to hurt this bad...? Yoongi said I was going to die painlessly.... I'm gonna kill him first"

I felt the pain in my chest grow... I wonder if it was my heart breaking....

I saw her quickly inject something into me....

"What's that...."

"Shut up... And breathe.... We are gonna get it out of the system....Mr.Han we will take a detour to the hospital we can't risk it..."

"There's no need I'm completely fin-------"

I said... But then my eyes got wide... I could feel my head spin.... Fuck....

"What's happening... Kook? You need to talk to me...."

"Taehyung... I--- I need---"

"Mr.Han can you please take us faster... He is not looking good... This wasn't supposed to happen... he is going into a anaphylactic shock"

"Taeh---"

"I'm here bun... I'm here.... What do you need..."

I felt aggressive taps on my cheek and it woke me up for a bit....

"Nothing---I'm okay---- I---- ah....c-can-t-- b-breathe--- "

I could feel everything blur out...

I couldn't believe I let it get to this...

Even in the last moments when I saw him put something in my drink...

I thought I could change his mind....

I thought I could----- make him love me....?... Is that why I took it so far... ? I was waiting for something to change in him?... He probably never even loved me to begin with them why did I.. Why did I do this....