25. Trust me

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

⚠️TW : Mature content ahead,

Taehyung's POV

I saw him at the kitchen counter fixing us a meal... Why does he have to do all this shirtless?

He would tell me he can focus more without his shirt on, what an excuse to take your shirt off....

I sighed just watching him move, his fine muscles, such fine chiselled features...

I wish I could lick every inch of his skin, and his tattoos , oh fuck lord, his baby face, and his extremely manly body were a total mismatch,

I was lucky to be a spectator of work of god...

"Tae... "

And his voice, where do I start?... he would hum this melody to me... when I had trouble sleeping...

That's the first and last thing I wanna hear to every day.... It took all my pain away...

His voice was the right amount of manly and right amount of soft...

I hummed at him as he approached me, pecking me on my cheek... as I stood there dumbfounded...

Because I knew... I had won a lottery....

"Oh.. look someone woke up hard..."

He said looking down as I could feel my cheeks heating up... I tried to distract him but instead he groped me down there, holding it firmly as I gasped feeling his touch...

"K-Kook..."

"Hmm?"

The intensity with which the extremely muscled man treated me was somewhere between soft and rough. Just the perfect force...

So perfect I had been thinking of hin topping me too...

He rubbed his palms gently on my morning wood...

"Ah... Kook... stop teasing me"

"I have some cooking left.. you can help yourself while I cook..."

I looked at him in confusion wondering what he meant , he stripped off his sweatpants, now completely naked as he went back to cooking....

"Come on.. your cock wont fuck it self, come and fuck me... I could use some morning sex, I have a long day ahead..."

I wasted no time at that invitation... His ass was perfect and round.... I grabbed it with my hands as he exhaled sharply... my other hand was busy working his hole....

"Fuck... you are so fucking tight..."

"Ahh... Just for you Hyung... god... fuck... just do me..."

The way he called me Hyung... Fuck , I lost my mind...

I let my hand roam over his body, feeling his perked up nipples, that I pinched too hard as I heard a high pitch moan echoed throughout the living room...

"Ahh... Hyung!"

He supported his body, holding the counter, I saw his free hand going to his hardness... Slowly jerking himself off while I continued fingering his hole....

"I am going in baby... you are gonna take daddy like a good boy wont you Jeon...?"

I asked him placing my dripping cock on the entrance of his hole. I knew he was new to feeling a cock inside him, so I just wanted to be considerate...