44. The Inconvenience

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

⚠️TW : Mature content ahead, please do not read if you are not sure you can handle it,

Thanks,

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook entered the police station with his usual calm, controlled demeanour. He barely needed to say a word—the officers all knew him...

His presence commanded respect, not just because of who he was, but because of all he'd done for them over the years... He wasn't just feared, he was admired...

Officer Choi approached him immediately, offering a warm smile. "Mr. Jeon, good to see you. Can we get you anything? A coffee? Something to eat?"

Jungkook gave a small nod but declined... "I'm good...Officer... hope you received the call from my people.. about Mr. Kim"

Choi raised an eyebrow and exchanged a glance with Officer Jang. They both looked amused...

"Ah that guy..." Jang sneered. "Yeah, we've got him locked up. Caused quite the scene last night... All drunk and fucked up...."

Choi chuckled under his breath, shaking his head. "Thinks he's hot stuff with all his money and fancy suits. But he's just a spoiled brat..."

Jungkook's expression didn't change, but his fingers twitched slightly at his side. He was already feeling the pull of anger, but he kept his voice calm.... not wanting to ruin his hard-earned relations with the policemen...

"What happened? What did he do?"

Jang leaned back against the desk, crossing his arms with a smirk. "Same old Mr.Jeon... acting like they own the world... You should've seen him, Mr. Jeon— his wrists were gentle like a princess"

Choi snickered. "Yeah, so fucking soft... "

Jungkook's jaw tightened at the sexual and homophobic undertones he felt in the officers words... but he didn't respond... He kept his focus on what he was here to do...

Jang's voice dropped to a mocking tone. "The guy's a fag... I swear I could hear him moan when I cuffed him"

Choi laughed. "Wouldn't be surprised if that's how he made all his deals... Getting on his knees for anyone who'd pay..."

"Probably used to it by now," Jang continued, his voice dripping with scorn. "After all, he's got that pretty face, right? Maybe that's why he was so soft when we roughed him up. He's probably more used to being manhandled in other ways."

They crossed all lines of Jungkook's patience and endurance, his blood caught fire, a raging fire.... as he slammed his hand on the desk....

Jungkook's patience snapped... His eyes flashed dangerously, and his voice came out sharp, cutting through their laughter like ice....

"Roughed him up?.... on what charges Officer?..." Jungkook said, his tone deathly calm...

The officers froze, the change in his stance, it was pretty clear Jungkook was not liking what they said...

"Take me to him"

Officer Choi hurried to lead him toward the cells, his earlier arrogance replaced with nervous obedience... a nervous glance exchanged between the cops.

"Right this way, Mr. Jeon."

As they neared the holding cells, Jungkook's breath hitched. Taehyung sat slumped on the cold, dirty floor... freezing, and tear stains visible on his cheeks...