40. UnInk

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The tattoo parlor was as amazing as Y/N had imagined, it had the most intricate designs and sketches on the wall... it would take her forever to choose what she wanted...  but she knew what she was here for.....

There sure were many assistants, it was a fully functional place, but today was booked for the two... Jungkook had arranged for a female tattoo artist who could help Y/N have a look around while he worked on deciding what he wanted...

"Mrs.Park?.. you can get a temporary tattoo to see how it will feel for a couple of weeks....and then come back to get it done for real...."

Y/N's eyes twinkled at that idea... she didn't think twice and asked for it...

"I uh... I want the one Mr.Park has... his family sigil -- uh.... on my chest...n-near the collarbone?...."

"Mrs.Park... collarbone hurts a lot---"

"I want it in the same place as him I can handle the pain...."

She was adamant...  she wanted it to look the same... she wanted to own it... own her reality... and she was sure this was going to help her...

"Mrs.Park you can relax... we can do the same designs for weeks till you are sure where you want it... its your place..."

The sweet girl spoke, making her feel at ease...

Jungkook wasn't so surprised hearing it, he was aware she was in love with him, and he didn't mind, but he wanted her to try things out, feel comfortable in her own skin, love herself, before she loved others.... 

The tattoo artist looked at Jungkook for permission as he gently nodded... focusing on his own skin... looking in the mirror around the place where he had too stupidly got KTH tattooed....

To make her feel comfortable she took her into another room , when she realized that letting Jungkook out of her sight made her more nervous...

"K-kook?"

"I'm right here Noona-- I mean Mrs.Park...*giggle* Are you scared?"

"...J-just a little..."

"It stays just for 2 weeks.... it'll be gone after that..."

"That's not what worries me... what if he sees it... and gets offended, it's his family sigil...and I'm not even a member of his family...."

Jungkook laughed to himself, to think why she thought his Hyung would be pissed....hell no ways, his Hyung would go crazy if he saw that sigil on the woman he loved the most... he would probably get a nosebleed... 

But Jungkook didn't want to tip her off with that info, he let Y/N get what she wanted... trying not to influence her ideas....

"Don't show it to him then... anyways I doubt he can see it... since it's on your chest... and beyond that if he says anything, all you gotta do is tell me"

Y/N smiled as she thought, "right, how would he know, and even if he does, I'm older to him, he needs to respect my decision", she took her top off, loosening her bra, as Mia the tattoo artist covered her breasts with a towel to make her comfortable...

"Before I start, here... this is how it would look like... "

"Yes... hm can I also get some flowers on the side... he loves lavenders, maybe we can... uh... never mind I'm getting too creative--"

"Mia, make sure you give her what she wants, she is extremely shy like I was...."

Mia smiled at Jungkook's comment, probably remembering the time, Jungkook was shy to express his ideas because he thought he was wasting others' time or his opinions were not important...