7. Noona

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

⚠️TW : Mature content ahead,

"Jimin please.... Stop"

She giggled as Jimin wouldn't stop tickling her... Her eyes welled up laughing too much as suddenly the light and fun environment was replaced with a dark one...

He hadn't realized but he was on top of her...

He scanned her neck, his eyes subtly moving downwards by the second, he traced his fingers on the curves of her neck, watching her leave a short sigh at her arousal...

They could smell each other's needs... He was already getting hard, and she was more than just wet under those many layers of clothing

"J-Jimin"

She whispered his name as his hands began torturing her breasts, he was extremely soft with her.... Something she loved, but at the same time, it made her so impatient...

"Ahh..."

She moaned in pleasure as he kissed her neck , he was gently rubbing his hardness on her clothed core... The tiny impacts on her skin made her excited...

She held his neck , bringing him closer to her like it was possible, but she did it anyway...

Jimin was loud in bed, he liked to moan and grunt, he liked to let her know she was driving him crazy... What he liked even more was Y/N shuddering under him asking for him while he simply denied her of it and teased her further....

"Jimin please... do s-something... i-it hurts..."

"Do what?'

He smiled innocently asking the shy woman under her, what she wanted... she took a deep breath as the words spilled out of his wet swollen lips...

"A-Anything, So-something..."

"Shh.... That's why God sent me to you... to Kiss You Alright..."

He didn't take a second to get out of his clothes, he started unbuttoning hers when he heard a baby crying....

A low grunt of annoyance left his mouth as he came back to reality...

A cold shower would help calm his nerves, he thought as he got up..., but Aerum's cries got louder by the second... She was really crying...

"Somebody shut that baby up"

Lia grunted through her sleep, getting his attention...

"Get the fuck out Lia... you know your way out don't you?... Good..."

He growled at her as he walked out,... his chest felt uneasy as he immediately got up proceeding to the room to see what was wrong ...

"I-- I'm s-so-- sorry she wont stop crying..."

He proceeded towards the baby, taking her from Y/N.... Speaking in his honey coated voice....

"...Aerumi... Sh... Sh... Let mommy sleep.... Daddy is here..."

He was still half asleep to realize what he had said but Y/N Just looked at him  blankly, though Aerum wouldn't stop crying,

She saw a man that embraced her as delicately as she did...

He had given her a small family, a caring brother, a mother, just because he made the decision of keeping her in his house.... to give her something she never had...