Nineteen

[ i dont wanna spoil it, so general tw !! :) ]

Lilith left to walk around the outside of the campus. She still had no clue where Eliott went, but she didn't worry.

Henry started crying again, it kept getting more and more violent. As did his emotions. He wanted to yell, and scream, and punch something. But also crawl in a hole and die.

He got up from the bed and started throwing things, like pillows, blankets, anything that wouldn't break. The only reason he didn't throw the breakable things was because it wasn't his room.

He sobbed, until his brain thudded. He hated this, he wanted to go home, he couldn't do this.

He glanced towards the bathroom, and walked towards it, wiping his face with his sleeve. He frantically opened the cabinets, and took a bottle of pills. He went back in fourth in his head about it.

should i do this? yes, i should. Aspens dead, and you didn't do anything to help. But Lilith, and Eliott are here. But-

He found a handful of them in his mouth. He swallowed the handful of Advil with a glass of water. He just wanted to see Aspen again.

Eliott went back to the room, he was tired doing whatever he was doing. Henry was locked in the bathroom, he put the empty bottle back in the medicine cabinet, and flushed the toilet, makinf it seem like he was just using the bathroom.

He left the room, after running his hands under the sink water for a minute.

"Hey, Henry." Eliott said, waving.

"Hi." He said, walking to the bed he slept on the previous night.

"You doing any better?" Eliott sat down on Liliths bed. "

"No, I'll be okay in a bit though." He lied down, closing his eyes.

"Alright. if you need anything just let me know." Eliott lied down, and fell asleep shortly after.

[∆∆]

Eliott was still asleep, and Lilith was still out, but Henry had gotten up to get water, but as he was doing so, the pills started working against him.

His ears were ringing, he hated it. He regreted it by this point. But he just wanted to stop being at this hell of a school. His stomach started to hurt, agonizing pain. He groaned, and started stumbling to the living room couch. "Shit." His vision was getting blurry around the edges. "Shit.." He almost made it to the couch before his legs gave out. He was on the brink of unconsciousness.

Lilith walked into the room just as he passed out.

She didn't notice him for a moment, but when she did, she ran over as fast as she could. "Henry? Henry! Wake up, please! Wake up!" She shook him, hoping he had just fallen asleep from exhaustion. "Eliott!" She screamed across the room to wake him.

"huh? what?" He sat up, his voice full of sleepiness.

"Get help, please! Its an emergency, tell whoever its a medical emergency. Please! Hurry, as fast as you can!" Eliott left as soon as he could, and went to find some help.