Thirty

Julian left someone else in charge of the school for the time being. He was searching through the woods the three had left into.

Henry, Lilith, and Eliott made camp after the sun had set. It was far too dangerous to travel this late, they couldn't see where they were going and they would easily get lost.

They all huddled up, it got chilly, and they didn't have any blankets. Eliott was in the middle of Lilith and Henry.

[∆∆]

Julian spotted where they had stopped. Things were going great for him. How would he do this? He couldn't get all three of them at once.

Then it clicked. He would take one of them, and lure them back to the school. But who….he glaced at Lilith. They both cared for her more than anything. Eliott for sure won't leave without her. He grinned at himself. this was too easy.

Lilith woke up before the sun. She usually did, she loved watching the sunrise. She couldn't see anything from here though. She carefully got up, without waking the other two.

She walked along the trees, looking for a break in them, she couldn't find one. The walk was nice on its own though.

Thats when Julian struck. He grabbed Lilith from behind, covering her mouth to muffle the scream.

She tried fighting back, but she was weak. She hadn't eaten in a while, and her wound still slowed her.

Julian slammed her against a tree to get her to stop struggling.

Lilith curled up, with her arms around her ribs. She gave up fighting, and let Julian start carrying her back. She hoped the other two would carry on without her. This was obviously a trap. They were smart enough to know that, right?

[∆∆]

Eliott woke up, he was slightly colder than he was when he went to sleep. Something was missing. Henry was still there…Lilith. He looked around frantically. Where was she? Maybe she just went on a walk, she liked the outside. 

He would wait a bit, and if she didn't return after that time, then he would go looking for her. Or even clues of her.

[∆∆]

After a long trek, the tall gate finally appeared within sight. Julian threw Lilith on the ground again. "Climb it again. Just how you did when leaving. I'm not carrying you over."

"Can't we just go to the fro-"

He cut her off by kicking her. He got violent when he was mad. And he was furious.

"No."

Lilith made a pained expression on her face. She hurt so much. Why was she so stupid?

She got up and tried climbing the fence, but she couldn't hold herself up. "I-I cant. Please." She pleaded.

"Pathetic." Julian picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder again. He walked her around to the front gate. "You proud of what you did there?" He asked, referencing the broken booth.

"Yeah, i am actually."

He scoffed. "You have no idea how much you're going to pay for all of this. Trying to escape? What were you thinking?"

"You really thought no one here would at least try to escape?"

"Yes. Because i thought it was impossible. Obviously i must make some improvements." They walked into the large front doors again. Lilith never wanted to see this place again, but here she was.

Julian took Lilith down to a place no student was allowed to go to. Everyone followed that rule, probably just out of pure fear.

It was cold and damp. It looked like an old castle dungeon. "You will stay here, and think about all you've done." He threw her into a cell, and locked her hands into cuffs.

"Is that it? Is that all you're gonna do to me?" She challenged.

He scoffed again. "Not in a million years."