The morning she was being picked up, Lilith woke up really early. She set an alarm for four am, giving her plenty of time, since the bus didn't come until six. She could sleep on the bus ride there, it was pretty far from here.

She sat in bed for a few minutes before getting up. She started getting dressed. She wore some ripped jeans with chains on the belt loops, and a white shirt with her favorite leather jacket. She put on her combat boots, and left her room.

Her parents were awake, waiting to say goodbye to her in the living room. They were watching the news. It was talking about the weater. It was supposed to bd rainy here, and a few states over in Texas. That's where the school would be.

"Im heading to the stop." Lilith said, tucking her dark hair behind her ear, it constantly got in her face and it annoyed her.

"Alright. Ill see you during breaks, yes?" Her mom said, standing from the couch. Lilith's dad followed.

"I'm not sure. I'l make sure to write to you about it." She promised. But, she didn't realize that the school wouldn't let her contact anyone. And rightfully so. At least for the head of the school, and anyone not wanting to get in legal trouble.

They hugged eachother and talked about how much they would miss eachother, and promised they would write to eachother as much as possible. Lilith's parents teared up, not wanting her to leave. It would be for so long. But they knew she would have fun.

Lilith left the house, and walked to the bus stop. It wasn't too far from her house, only a block or so. And, plus, it was a nice morning. There was a slight breeze, which made it the smallest bit chilly, but it felt good to Lilith.

Once she made it to the bus stop, she only had to wait a few minutes before the big black charter bus arrived.

She stepped on. It was a very nice bus, wirh black leather seats, plugins for phone chargers, cup holders, and blankets in each seat.

Lilith went all the way to the back, and sat down. She was one of the first stops it seemed. Which made sense, she was probably one of the furthest people away from the school.

[∆∆]

Eliott grabbed his small bag of belongings, and a suitcase of things. He quickly, but quietly che cked to see if anyone was home. No one. Perfect. His dad must still be out drinking, or passed out somewhere. He often left without telling anyone.

He quickly put the backpack on his back, and started rolling the suitcase out the door. He was glad no one was home, that made carrying the suitcase easier.

He couldn't wait to be out of his fathers possession. He didn't care ifit was a bad school or anything, he just wanted to leave this place. Fast.

He left without any sign, he didn't leave a note or anything. He just left. He knew his dad wouldn't call the police, or even post anything online. And, his mom would probably just forget.

Eliott arrived at the bus stop, it wasn't far, which was nice. He would have walked fifty miles if he had to. But it wasn't even two, which was nice for him.

The bus arrived, and he stepped on, and sat in the back, across the aisle from a pretty girl with dark hair, and a very nice outfit.

He took one of the blankets, covered himself up, and fell back asleep. He was exhausted.

[∆∆]

Aspen had her parents drive her to the bus stop. She wasn't walking the two blocks, that was too far.

They complied. She had her two bags sat at her feet. She and her mom waited at the bus stop, her dad stayed at the house.

After a bit, the bus came, and Aspen quickly left the car, and stepped onto the bus. She sat by the window all by herself, she was not going to share the seat beside her. She sat her things on the other seat, to make sure no one could sit there.

[∆∆]

Henry woke up early, earlier than he needed to, and started making breakfast for his family before he left. He knew all of them were going to wake up before then, and he kind of wanted them to. He wanted to say goodbye to everyone before he left. Especially his sister's.

He made waffles, bacon, eggs, and toast. very good early morning breakfast.

He got dressed quickly while some of the waffles were in the waffle cooker. He wore a pair of grey sweatpants and a hoodie. He really didn't care what he looked like on the ride there. He just wanted to be comfortable. It was too early to care about looks.

His family woke up around the same time all together. They smelled the food, and quickly went to the kitchen, to see what was made for them.

"Did you make this, Henry?" His mom asked.

"I did." He nodded. "Hurry and eat. I want to eat with you guys, and I have to go to the bus soon."